iMED: Innovative Medicine
iMED (innovative MEDicine) is a student group that brings together students and faculty across various Duke graduate schools.
iMED's mission is to provide a safe, collaborative environment where people with unique expertise from diverse graduate experiences and backgrounds can share, mentor, and learn from one another about entrepreneurship and engineering to tackle domestic and global healthcare problems.
No experience is required to join, just a willing attitude to participate!
iMED Executive Team
- Co-President, Andreas Seas
- Co-President, Jay Rathinvelu
- Co-President, Justin Chan
- Liaison to the Medical School, Carla Dominguez Gonzalez
- Liaison to the Pratt School of Engineering, Nicholas Garside
- Mentorship Coordinator, Aditya Mohan
- Treasurer, Christopher Lew
- Webmaster, Lizzy Zhou
Interested in joining iMED? Contact Andreas Seas (email@example.com).