The Duke-Coulter Translational Partnership Grants support collaborative translational research projects that involve co-investigators from the Duke University Department of Biomedical Engineering and a clinical department in the Duke University Health System.
No fixed award limit. Approximately $700,000 is available to fund about 3-5 projects.
Deadline: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
NCBiotech's Flash Grant program aims to identify and energize the most creative ideas that exhibit early indications of commercial potential. Flash Grants infuse funding at a critical early point when a small, targeted influx of funds can be crucial to shaping innovative research ideas into high potential life sciences technologies, particularly in emerging and convering life sciences sectors.
Maximum Award: $20,000
For fiscal year 2021, there will be three submission cycles for the Flash Grant program.
Cycle 1: (closed)
- Novel antibiotics and therapeutics targeting antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Global Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak - COVID-19-specific therapies, vaccine development, diagnosis, and epidemiology
Cycle 2: (closed)
- Microbiome/microbiota in health and disease states
- SARS-CoV-2 Gastrointestinal effects
- SARS-CoV-2 detection via wastewater
Cycle 3: Deadline Wednesday, March 10, 2021 (noon)
- Open round; all topics with some restrictions