Molly McCarthy Walsh
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
- Office Location: Wadsworth Bldg, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-2841
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Tulane University, 2004
- M.D. Tulane University, 2000
- M.P.H. Tulane University, 2000
- Nettesheim, A; Dixon, A; Shim, MS; Coyne, A; Walsh, M; Liton, PB, Autophagy in the Aging and Experimental Ocular Hypertensive Mouse Model., Investigative Opthalmology & Visual Science, vol 61 no. 10 (2020) [10.1167/iovs.61.10.31] [abs].
- Gupta, D; Wen, JC; Huebner, JL; Stinnett, S; Kraus, VB; Tseng, HC; Walsh, M, Cytokine biomarkers in tear film for primary open-angle glaucoma., Clinical Ophthalmology (Auckland, N.Z.), vol 11 (2017), pp. 411-416 [10.2147/OPTH.S125364] [abs].
- Muir, KW; Lim, A; Stinnett, S; Kuo, A; Tseng, H; Walsh, MM, Risk factors for exposure of glaucoma drainage devices: a retrospective observational study., Bmj Open, vol 4 no. 5 (2014) [10.1136/bmjopen-2013-004560] [abs].
- Pina, II; Bittner, V; Clare, B; Swank, AM; Kao, AC; Safford, RE; Nigam, A; Barnard, D; Walsh, MM; Ellis, SJ; Keteyian, SJ, Effects of Exercise Training on Outcomes in Women with Heart Failure: Analysis of the HF-ACTION Trial by Gender, Circulation, vol 126 no. 21 (2012) [abs].
- El Mallah, MK; Walsh, MM; Stinnett, SS; Asrani, SG, Selective laser trabeculoplasty reduces mean IOP and IOP variation in normal tension glaucoma patients., Clinical Ophthalmology, vol 4 (2010), pp. 889-893 [10.2147/opth.s11787] [abs].