10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
An informal time to meet with MEDx leadership to learn more about MEDx, an initiative between the School of Medicine and Pratt School of Engineering, held every other week at NOSH (1st floor, Trent Semans Center) or Twinnie's (1st floor, FCIEMAS). For more information, contact Kelly Long.
- January 16 | Twinnie's | Add to calendar »
- January 30 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
- February 13 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
- February 27 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
- March 13 | Twinnie's | Add to calendar »
- March 27 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
- April 10 | Twinnie's | Add to calendar »
- April 24 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
- May 8 | Twinnie's | Add to calendar »
Tuesday, March 5
Kaganov Research Initiative in Pulmonary Medicine and Engineering Seminar: Making or Breaking the Lungs: Fibroblasts in Alveolar Development and Fibrosis
Presenter: James S. Hagood, MD
Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Pulmonology, UNC School of Medicine Director, Program for Rare and Interstitial Lung Disease, Children's Research Institute and Marsico Lung Institute Dr. Hagood is a pediatric pulmonologist specializing in rare lung disease. His "Lung Repair Lab" studies the molecular regulation of fibroblast phenotypes in pulmonary fibrotic disease and lung alveolarization. He also studies the roles and regulation of Thy-1, a critical modulator of cellular [...]