Tristram Dan Bahnson
Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Medicine
- Office Location: 7623 Hosp North, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-5441
- University of California - San Diego, 1994
- University of California - Davis, 1986
- M.D. University of California San Francisco, School of Medicine, 1984
- B.Sc. (hons) Brown University, 1979
- Zeitler, EP; Li, Y; Silverstein, AP; Russo, AM; Poole, JE; Daniels, MR; Al-Khalidi, HR; Lee, KL; Bahnson, TD; Anstrom, KJ; Packer, DL; Mark, DB; CABANA Investigators,, Effects of Ablation Versus Drug Therapy on Quality of Life by Sex in Atrial Fibrillation: Results From the CABANA Trial., Journal of the American Heart Association, vol 12 no. 3 (2023) [10.1161/JAHA.122.027871] [abs].
- Jackson, LR; Holmqvist, F; Parish, A; Green, CL; Piccini, JP; Bahnson, TD, Safety of continuous left atrial phased-array intracardiac echocardiography during left atrial ablation for atrial fibrillation., Heart Rhythm O2, vol 3 no. 6Part A (2022), pp. 673-680 [10.1016/j.hroo.2022.08.001] [abs].
- Monahan, KH; Bunch, TJ; Mark, DB; Poole, JE; Bahnson, TD; Al-Khalidi, HR; Silverstein, AP; Daniels, MR; Lee, KL; Packer, DL; CABANA Investigators,, Influence of atrial fibrillation type on outcomes of ablation vs. drug therapy: results from CABANA., Europace, vol 24 no. 9 (2022), pp. 1430-1440 [10.1093/europace/euac055] [abs].
- Chew, DS; Li, Y; Cowper, PA; Anstrom, KJ; Piccini, JP; Poole, JE; Daniels, MR; Monahan, KH; Davidson-Ray, L; Bahnson, TD; Al-Khalidi, HR; Lee, KL; Packer, DL; Mark, DB; CABANA Investigators,, Cost-Effectiveness of Catheter Ablation Versus Antiarrhythmic Drug Therapy in Atrial Fibrillation: The CABANA Randomized Clinical Trial., Circulation, vol 146 no. 7 (2022), pp. 535-547 [10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.058575] [abs].
- Loring, Z; Holmqvist, F; Sze, E; Alenezi, F; Campbell, K; Koontz, JI; Velazquez, EJ; Atwater, BD; Bahnson, TD; Daubert, JP, Acute echocardiographic and hemodynamic response to his-bundle pacing in patients with first-degree atrioventricular block., Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol, vol 27 no. 4 (2022) [10.1111/anec.12954] [abs].