Assistant Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Member of Duke Center for Applied Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Member of the Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Office Location: 140 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- EGR 190: Special Topics in Engineering
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- EGR 590: Special Topics in Engineering
In the News
- Duke Researchers Look to Help Protect Astronaut's Eyes in Space (Sep 14, 2020 | Precision Medicine)
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Pagidipati, NJ; Phelan, M; Page, C; Clowse, M; Henao, R; Peterson, ED; Goldstein, BA, The importance of weight stabilization amongst those with overweight or obesity: Results from a large health care system., Preventive Medicine Reports, vol 24 (2021) [10.1016/j.pmedr.2021.101615] [abs].
- Tsalik, EL; Henao, R; Montgomery, JL; Nawrocki, JW; Aydin, M; Lydon, EC; Ko, ER; Petzold, E; Nicholson, BP; Cairns, CB; Glickman, SW; Quackenbush, E; Kingsmore, SF; Jaehne, AK; Rivers, EP; Langley, RJ; Fowler, VG; McClain, MT; Crisp, RJ; Ginsburg, GS; Burke, TW; Hemmert, AC; Woods, CW; Antibacterial Resistance Leadership Group,, Discriminating Bacterial and Viral Infection Using a Rapid Host Gene Expression Test., Crit Care Med, vol 49 no. 10 (2021), pp. 1651-1663 [10.1097/CCM.0000000000005085] [abs].
- Zhang, H; Wang, C; Wang, Z; Duan, Z; Chen, B; Zhou, M; Henao, R; Carin, L, Learning Hierarchical Document Graphs From Multilevel Sentence Relations., Ieee Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol PP (2021) [10.1109/tnnls.2021.3113297] [abs].
- Van Neste, L; Wojno, KJ; Henao, R; Mane, S; Korman, H; Hafron, J; Kernen, K; Tinawi-Aljundi, R; Putzi, M; Kassis, AI; Kantoff, PW, Evaluation of an RNAseq-Based Immunogenomic Liquid Biopsy Approach in Early-Stage Prostate Cancer., Cells, vol 10 no. 10 (2021) [10.3390/cells10102567] [abs].
- Markwalter, CF; Nyunt, MH; Han, ZY; Henao, R; Jain, A; Taghavian, O; Felgner, PL; Han, KT; Nyunt, MM; Plowe, CV, Antibody signatures of asymptomatic Plasmodium falciparum malaria infections measured from dried blood spots., Malaria Journal, vol 20 no. 1 (2021) [10.1186/s12936-021-03915-8] [abs].