Associate Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of Duke Center for Applied Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Office Location: 140 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- IDS 793: Independent Study
In the News
- Duke Researchers Look to Help Protect Astronaut's Eyes in Space (Sep 14, 2020 | Precision Medicine)
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Pavon, JM; Previll, L; Woo, M; Henao, R; Solomon, M; Rogers, U; Olson, A; Fischer, J; Leo, C; Fillenbaum, G; Hoenig, H; Casarett, D, Machine learning functional impairment classification with electronic health record data., Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, vol 71 no. 9 (2023), pp. 2822-2833 [10.1111/jgs.18383] [abs].
- Dov, D; Elliott Range, D; Cohen, J; Bell, J; Rocke, DJ; Kahmke, RR; Weiss-Meilik, A; Lee, WT; Henao, R; Carin, L; Kovalsky, SZ, Deep-Learning-Based Screening and Ancillary Testing for Thyroid Cytopathology., The American Journal of Pathology, vol 193 no. 9 (2023), pp. 1185-1194 [10.1016/j.ajpath.2023.05.011] [abs].
- Kong, F; Li, Y; Nassif, H; Fiez, T; Henao, R; Chakrabarti, S, Neural Insights for Digital Marketing Content Design, Proceedings of the 29th Acm Sigkdd Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (2023) [10.1145/3580305.3599875] [abs].
- Zhang, H; Wang, C; Wang, Z; Duan, Z; Chen, B; Zhou, M; Henao, R; Carin, L, Learning Hierarchical Document Graphs From Multilevel Sentence Relations., Ieee Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst, vol 34 no. 8 (2023), pp. 4273-4285 [10.1109/TNNLS.2021.3113297] [abs].
- Wegermann, K; Fudim, M; Henao, R; Howe, CF; McGarrah, R; Guy, C; Abdelmalek, MF; Diehl, AM; Moylan, CA, Serum Metabolites Are Associated With HFpEF in Biopsy-Proven Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease., Journal of the American Heart Association, vol 12 no. 14 (2023) [10.1161/JAHA.123.029873] [abs].