Associate Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of Duke Center for Applied Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Office Location: 140 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- IDS 793: Independent Study
In the News
- Duke Researchers Look to Help Protect Astronaut's Eyes in Space (Sep 14, 2020 | Precision Medicine)
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Wang, R; Cheng, P; Henao, R, Toward Fairness in Text Generation via Mutual Information Minimization based on Importance Sampling (2023) [abs].
- Jeong, HK; Park, C; Henao, R; Kheterpal, M, Deep Learning in Dermatology: A Systematic Review of Current Approaches, Outcomes, and Limitations., Jid Innov, vol 3 no. 1 (2023) [10.1016/j.xjidi.2022.100150] [abs].
- Moris, D; Henao, R; Hensman, H; Stempora, L; Chasse, S; Schobel, S; Dente, CJ; Kirk, AD; Elster, E, Multidimensional machine learning models predicting outcomes after trauma., Surgery, vol 172 no. 6 (2022), pp. 1851-1859 [10.1016/j.surg.2022.08.007] [abs].
- Zhang, H; Cong, Y; Wang, Z; Zhang, L; Zhao, M; Chen, L; Si, S; Henao, R; Carin, L, Text Feature Adversarial Learning for Text Generation With Knowledge Transfer From GPT2., Ieee Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst, vol PP (2022) [10.1109/TNNLS.2022.3210975] [abs].
- Yang, T; Henao, R, TAMC: A deep-learning approach to predict motif-centric transcriptional factor binding activity based on ATAC-seq profile., Plos Computational Biology, vol 18 no. 9 (2022) [10.1371/journal.pcbi.1009921] [abs].