Associate Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of Duke Center for Applied Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Member of the Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Office Location: 140 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- EGR 190: Special Topics in Engineering
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- EGR 590: Special Topics in Engineering
- IDS 793: Independent Study
In the News
- Duke Researchers Look to Help Protect Astronaut's Eyes in Space (Sep 14, 2020 | Precision Medicine)
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Moris, D; Henao, R; Hensman, H; Stempora, L; Chasse, S; Schobel, S; Dente, CJ; Kirk, AD; Elster, E, Multidimensional machine learning models predicting outcomes after trauma., Surgery, vol 172 no. 6 (2022), pp. 1851-1859 [10.1016/j.surg.2022.08.007] [abs].
- Yang, T; Henao, R, TAMC: A deep-learning approach to predict motif-centric transcriptional factor binding activity based on ATAC-seq profile., Plos Computational Biology, vol 18 no. 9 (2022) [10.1371/journal.pcbi.1009921] [abs].
- Eckhoff, AM; Connor, AA; Thacker, JKM; Blazer, DG; Moore, HG; Scheri, RP; Lagoo-Deenadayalan, SA; Harpole, DH; Seymour, KA; Purves, JT; Ravindra, KV; Southerland, KW; Rocke, DJ; Gilner, JB; Parker, DC; Bain, JR; Muehlbauer, MJ; Ilkayeva, OR; Corcoran, DL; Modliszewski, JL; Devos, N; Foster, MW; Moseley, MA; Dressman, HK; Chan, C; Huebner, JL; Chasse, S; Stempora, L; Aschenbrenner, ME; Joshi, M-B; Hollister, B; Henao, R; Barfield, RT; Ellison, MA; Bailey, S; Woody, S; Huang, ES; Kirk, A; Hwang, ES, A Multidimensional Bioinformatic Platform for the Study of Human Response to Surgery., Ann Surg, vol 275 no. 6 (2022), pp. 1094-1102 [10.1097/SLA.0000000000005429] [abs].
- Park, C; Jeong, HK; Henao, R; Kheterpal, M, Current Landscape of Generative Adversarial Networks for Facial Deidentification in Dermatology: Systematic Review and Evaluation, Jmir Dermatology, vol 5 no. 2 (2022) [10.2196/35497] [abs].
- Draelos, RL; Ezekian, JE; Zhuang, F; Moya-Mendez, ME; Zhang, Z; Rosamilia, MB; Manivannan, PKR; Henao, R; Landstrom, AP, GENESIS: Gene-Specific Machine Learning Models for Variants of Uncertain Significance Found in Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia and Long QT Syndrome-Associated Genes., Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol, vol 15 no. 4 (2022) [10.1161/CIRCEP.121.010326] [abs].