Howard Wayne Francis
Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor of Otolaryngology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor of Otolaryngology
- Professor of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Chief of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Office Location: 40 Medicine Circle, DUMC Box 3805, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3834
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1997
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1996
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1991
- M.B.A. Johns Hopkins University, 2012
- M.D. Harvard Medical School, 1990
- Munjal, T; Nathan, C-A; Brenner, MJ; Stankovic, KM; Francis, HW; Valdez, TA, Re-engineering the Surgeon-Scientist Pipeline: Advancing Diversity and Equity to Fuel Scientific Innovation., Laryngoscope, vol 131 no. 10 (2021), pp. 2161-2163 [10.1002/lary.29800] [abs].
- Smith, BD; Martin, HL; Francis, HW; Cunningham, CD, Vein Graft Tympanoplasty: How a Transiently Used Graft Material Transformed Middle Ear Surgery., Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery : Official Journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (2021) [10.1177/01945998211012292] [abs].
- Ahmadmehrabi, S; Farlow, JL; Wamkpah, NS; Esianor, BI; Brenner, MJ; Valdez, TA; Malekzadeh, S; Bradford, CR; Francis, HW, New Age Mentoring and Disruptive Innovation-Navigating the Uncharted With Vision, Purpose, and Equity., Jama Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, vol 147 no. 4 (2021), pp. 389-394 [10.1001/jamaoto.2020.5448] [abs].
- Cooper, MW; Ward, BK; Sharon, J; Francis, HW, Reducing the risk of cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea following translabyrinthine surgery of the posterior fossa, World Journal of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, vol 7 no. 2 (2021), pp. 82-87 [10.1016/j.wjorl.2021.01.003] [abs].
- Singh, A; Francis, HW; Smith, PB; Clark, RH; Greenberg, RG, Association between Hyperbilirubinemia and Hearing Screen Failure in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Infants Born Preterm., J Pediatr, vol 231 (2021), pp. 68-73 [10.1016/j.jpeds.2020.12.059] [abs].