Virtual IoMT Masterclass: How to Design a Connected Medical Device
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 - 9:00am to 11:00am
Bipin RR, CEO, iOrbit Digital Technologies
Connected medical devices, as part of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT), enable healthcare providers to optimize many aspects of existing care and treatment. In this virtual Master Class, Bipin RR, CEO of iOrbit Digital Technologies will explain the basics of IoT product development, data regulatory requirements, and the user experience design methodology necessary to architect a powerful and life-saving medical product.
In this virtual Master Class, you will learn how to integrate computer hardware and software into new and existing healthcare solution concepts. Take a deep dive into the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) where a new multidisciplinary community is growing around the convergence of software and hardware.
• IoT enablement of medical products and services
• IoT Device security
• HIPAA Compliance, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity
• Industrial design fundamentals for healthcare
• UX/UI and Mobile App common issues in the medical field
• Problems to watch out for when creating regulatory certified hardware and software products
• Considering FDA certification as part of the design process flow
• Exploring use cases and platform approach to the product design