10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
An informal time to meet with MEDx leadership to learn more about MEDx, an initiative between the School of Medicine and Pratt School of Engineering, held every other week at NOSH (1st floor, Trent Semans Center) or Twinnie's (1st floor, FCIEMAS). For more information, contact Kelly Long.
- August 29 | Twinnie's | Add to calendar »
- September 12 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
- September 26 | Twinnie's | Add to calendar »
- October 10 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
- October 24 | Twinnie's | Add to calendar »
- November 7 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
- November 21 | Twinnie's | Add to calendar »
- December 5 | Nosh at Jo Rae Cafe | Add to calendar »
Tuesday, October 2
MEDx Distinguished Lecture
Presenter: Richard Stack, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Richard S. Stack is a Professor Emeritus of Medicine in Cardiology at Duke University; President and Managing Partner of Synecor, LLC (Synecor), a specialized asset creation and management organization that serves as a med-tech business generator and incubator of new medical technology companies based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina; and a Managing Partner of Synergy Life Science Partners, LP (Synergy), a life science venture fund based in Silicon Valley, California. Since leaving [...]
Friday, October 5
Informing Innovation 2018
9:00 am | 15 TW Alexander Dr., RTP, NC | Add to calendar »
Event hosted by the North Carolina Biotechnology Center: Learn how to better navigate the landscape of scientific literature and business information resources, discover sources and strategies for finding the market data you need, and gain greater perspective on managing subscriptions and accessing content. You will also be able to connect with content providers to learn more about the industry tools and resources essential to discovery.