Sharon Kay Hull
Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health
- Office Location: Baker House 264, 201 Trent Drive, Room 264, DUMC 3611, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-3782
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. Southern Illinois University, 1987
In the News
- Family Medicine Division Chief Sharon Hull joins task force that will address family medicine faculty shortage (May 19, 2015)
- Bonnet, JP; Edshteyn, I; Phillips, EM; Hull, SK; Polak, R, Perspectives on a Lifestyle Medicine Fellowship Curriculum From Interested Medical Students., Am J Lifestyle Med, vol 13 no. 1 (2019), pp. 106-110 [10.1177/1559827616681270] [abs].
- Lapinski, J; Covas, T; Perkins, JM; Russell, K; Adkins, D; Coffigny, MC; Hull, S, Best Practices in Transgender Health: A Clinician's Guide., Prim Care, vol 45 no. 4 (2018), pp. 687-703 [10.1016/j.pop.2018.07.007] [abs].
- Drake, C; Meade, C; Hull, SK; Price, A; Snyderman, R, Integration of Personalized Health Planning and Shared Medical Appointments for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus., South Med J, vol 111 no. 11 (2018), pp. 674-682 [10.14423/SMJ.0000000000000892] [abs].
- Leach, B; Morgan, P; Strand de Oliveira, J; Hull, S; Østbye, T; Everett, C, Primary care multidisciplinary teams in practice: a qualitative study., Bmc Family Practice, vol 18 no. 1 (2017) [10.1186/s12875-017-0701-6] [abs].
- Everett, C; Martinez-Bianchi, V; Morgan, P; Gradison, M; Hills, K; Weigle, N; Dieter, P; Hull, S; Strand de Oliveira, J; Michener, J, Dr. Carek's Commentary on Training PAs and NPs, Family Medicine, vol 48 no. 9 (2016), pp. 742-743 [abs].