Satish K. Chitneni
Associate Professor in RadiologyPET radiochemistry and molecular imaging
New radiopharmaceutical development for CNS imaging and cancers
Pre-clinical PET/CT imaging
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 311 Research Drive, 161-D Bryan Research Building, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-8081
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 2007
- Zhou, Z; Zalutsky, MR; Chitneni, SK, Stapled peptides as scaffolds for developing radiotracers for intracellular targets: Preliminary evaluation of a radioiodinated MDM2-binding stapled peptide in the SJSA-1 osteosarcoma model., Bioorg Med Chem Lett, vol 66 (2022) [10.1016/j.bmcl.2022.128725] [abs].
- Zhou, Z; Zalutsky, MR; Chitneni, SK, Fluorine-18 Labeling of the MDM2 Inhibitor RG7388 for PET Imaging: Chemistry and Preliminary Evaluation., Mol Pharm, vol 18 no. 10 (2021), pp. 3871-3881 [10.1021/acs.molpharmaceut.1c00531] [abs].
- Chitneni, SK; Zhou, Z; Watts, BE; Zalutsky, MR, Feasibility of Developing Radiotracers for MDM2: Synthesis and Preliminary Evaluation of an 18F-Labeled Analogue of the MDM2 Inhibitor SP-141., Pharmaceuticals (Basel, Switzerland), vol 14 no. 4 (2021) [10.3390/ph14040358] [abs].
- Du, K; Chitneni, SK; Suzuki, A; Wang, Y; Henao, R; Hyun, J; Premont, RT; Naggie, S; Moylan, CA; Bashir, MR; Abdelmalek, MF; Diehl, AM, Increased Glutaminolysis Marks Active Scarring in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Progression., Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol 10 no. 1 (2020), pp. 1-21 [10.1016/j.jcmgh.2019.12.006] [abs].
- Chitneni, SK; Koumarianou, E; Vaidyanathan, G; Zalutsky, MR, Observations on the Effects of Residualization and Dehalogenation on the Utility of N-Succinimidyl Ester Acylation Agents for Radioiodination of the Internalizing Antibody Trastuzumab., Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), vol 24 no. 21 (2019) [10.3390/molecules24213907] [abs].