Sandeep S. Dave
Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, CIEMAS 2177C, Box 3382, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-1922
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Institutes of Health, 2007
- Northwestern University, 2001
- M.D. Northwestern University, 1999
In the News
- Researchers Identify Genetic Drivers of Most Common Form of Lymphoma (Oct 6, 2017 | Duke Health News)
- Duke Receives $1.3 Million for Immune Deficiency Research (Aug 20, 2013)
- Shingleton, J; Wang, J; Baloh, C; Dave, T; Davis, N; Happ, L; Jadi, O; Kositsky, R; Li, X; Love, C; Panea, R; Qin, Q; Reddy, A; Singhi, N; Smith, E; Thakkar, D; Dave, SS, Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas: Malignancies Arising from Mature B Cells., Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Medicine, vol 11 no. 3 (2021) [10.1101/cshperspect.a034843] [abs].
- Lee, MJ; Koff, JL; Switchenko, JM; Jhaney, CI; Harkins, RA; Patel, SP; Dave, SS; Flowers, CR, Genome-defined African ancestry is associated with distinct mutations and worse survival in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma., Cancer, vol 126 no. 15 (2020), pp. 3493-3503 [10.1002/cncr.32866] [abs].
- Fedoriw, Y; Selitsky, S; Montgomery, ND; Kendall, SM; Richards, KL; Du, W; Tomoka, T; Mulenga, M; Parker, JS; Dave, SS; Gopal, S, Identifying transcriptional profiles and evaluating prognostic biomarkers of HIV-associated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma from Malawi., Modern Pathology, vol 33 no. 8 (2020), pp. 1482-1491 [10.1038/s41379-020-0506-3] [abs].
- Shingleton, JR; Dave, SS, Polatuzumab Vedotin: Honing in on Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma., Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol 38 no. 2 (2020), pp. 166-168 [10.1200/JCO.19.02587] [abs].
- Holkova, B; Shafer, D; Yazbeck, V; Dave, S; Bose, P; Tombes, MB; Shrader, E; Wan, W; Bandyopadhyay, D; Weir, C; Collins, EB; Garnett, A; Kmieciak, M; Roberts, JD; Garcia-Manero, G; Grant, S, Phase 1 study of belinostat (PXD-101) and bortezomib (Velcade, PS-341) in patients with relapsed or refractory acute leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome, Leukemia & Lymphoma (2020) [10.1080/10428194.2020.1861270] [abs].