Assistant Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Member of Duke Center for Applied Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Member of the Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Office Location: 140 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- COMPSCI 394: Research Independent Study
- ECE 391: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- EGR 190: Special Topics in Engineering
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- EGR 590: Special Topics in Engineering
- POE 190: Practice Oriented Education
In the News
- Duke Researchers Look to Help Protect Astronaut's Eyes in Space (Sep 14, 2020 | Precision Medicine)
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- She, X; Zhai, Y; Henao, R; Woods, CW; Chiu, C; Ginsburg, GS; Song, PXK; Hero, AO, Adaptive Multi-Channel Event Segmentation and Feature Extraction for Monitoring Health Outcomes., Ieee Trans Biomed Eng, vol 68 no. 8 (2021), pp. 2377-2388 [10.1109/TBME.2020.3038652] [abs].
- Wang, L; Balmat, TJ; Antonia, AL; Constantine, FJ; Henao, R; Burke, TW; Ingham, A; McClain, MT; Tsalik, EL; Ko, ER; Ginsburg, GS; DeLong, MR; Shen, X; Woods, CW; Hauser, ER; Ko, DC, An atlas connecting shared genetic architecture of human diseases and molecular phenotypes provides insight into COVID-19 susceptibility., Genome Medicine, vol 13 no. 1 (2021) [10.1186/s13073-021-00904-z] [abs].
- Chapfuwa, P; Assaad, S; Zeng, S; Pencina, MJ; Carin, L; Henao, R, Enabling counterfactual survival analysis with balanced representations, Acm Chil 2021 Proceedings of the 2021 Acm Conference on Health, Inference, and Learning (2021), pp. 133-145 [10.1145/3450439.3451875] [abs].
- Dov, D; Assaad, S; Si, S; Wang, R; Xu, H; Kovalsky, SZ; Bell, J; Range, DE; Cohen, J; Henao, R; Carin, L, Affinitention nets: Kernel perspective on attention architectures for set classification with applications to medical text and images, Acm Chil 2021 Proceedings of the 2021 Acm Conference on Health, Inference, and Learning (2021), pp. 14-24 [10.1145/3450439.3451856] [abs].
- Alexopoulos, A-S; Crowley, MJ; Wang, Y; Moylan, CA; Guy, CD; Henao, R; Piercy, DL; Seymour, KA; Sudan, R; Portenier, DD; Diehl, AM; Coviello, AD; Abdelmalek, MF, Glycemic Control Predicts Severity of Hepatocyte Ballooning and Hepatic Fibrosis in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease., Hepatology (2021) [10.1002/hep.31806] [abs].