Phuong Linh Doan
Associate Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Affiliate of the Duke Regeneration Center
- Office Location: 595 Lasalle St, Snyderman Building, Box 103866, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 613-2625
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Duke University School of Medicine, 2010
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine, 2007
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine, 2006
- M.D. University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2003
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Duke Physician-Scientist Strong Start Award. Duke School of Medicine. 2017
- MEDx Biomedical Research Award. Duke School of Medicine and School of Engineering. 2017
- PHARM 393: Research Independent Study
- PHARM 394: Research Independent Study
- PHARM 493: Research Independent Study
- Jabbar, S; Mathews, P; Wang, X; Sundaramoorthy, P; Chu, E; Piryani, SO; Ding, S; Shen, X; Doan, PL; Kang, Y, Thioredoxin-1 regulates self-renewal and differentiation of murine hematopoietic stem cells through p53 tumor suppressor., Experimental Hematology & Oncology, vol 11 no. 1 (2022) [10.1186/s40164-022-00329-3] [abs].
- Su, H; Imai, K; Jia, W; Li, Z; DiCioccio, RA; Serody, JS; Poe, JC; Chen, BJ; Doan, PL; Sarantopoulos, S, Alphavirus Replicon Particle Vaccine Breaks B Cell Tolerance and Rapidly Induces IgG to Murine Hematolymphoid Tumor Associated Antigens., Frontiers in Immunology, vol 13 (2022) [10.3389/fimmu.2022.865486] [abs].
- Kam, AYF; Piryani, SO; Lee, C-L; Rizzieri, DA; Spector, NL; Sarantopoulos, S; Doan, PL, Selective ERBB2 and BCL2 Inhibition Is Synergistic for Mitochondrial-Mediated Apoptosis in MDS and AML Cells., Mol Cancer Res, vol 19 no. 5 (2021), pp. 886-899 [10.1158/1541-7786.MCR-20-0973] [abs].
- Piryani, SO; Kam, AYF; Vu, UT; Chao, NJ; Doan, PL, CCR5 Signaling Promotes Murine and Human Hematopoietic Regeneration following Ionizing Radiation., Stem Cell Reports, vol 13 no. 1 (2019), pp. 76-90 [10.1016/j.stemcr.2019.04.023] [abs].
- Kam, AYF; Piryani, SO; McCall, CM; Park, HS; Rizzieri, DA; Doan, PL, Targeting High Mobility Group Box-1 (HMGB1) Promotes Cell Death in Myelodysplastic Syndrome., Clinical Cancer Research, vol 25 no. 13 (2019), pp. 4155-4167 [10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-18-3517] [abs].