Assistant Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Office Location: Dept of Medicine, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-5295
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Duke University, 2003
- Vanderbilt University, 1999
- M.D. Duke University, 1996
- Blumenthal, JA; Smith, PJ; Jiang, W; Hinderliter, A; Watkins, LL; Hoffman, BM; Kraus, WE; Mabe, S; Liao, L; Davidson, J; Sherwood, A, Longer term benefits of exercise and escitalopram in the treatment of anxiety in patients with coronary heart disease: Six month follow-up of the UNWIND randomized clinical trial., American Heart Journal, vol 251 (2022), pp. 91-100 [10.1016/j.ahj.2022.05.014] [abs].
- Smith, PJ; Sherwood, A; Hinderliter, AL; Mabe, S; Watkins, LL; Craighead, L; Ingle, K; Tyson, C; Avorgbedor, F; Lin, P-H; Kraus, WE; Liao, L; Blumenthal, JA, Lifestyle modification and cognitive function among individuals with resistant hypertension: cognitive outcomes from the TRIUMPH trial., J Hypertens, vol 40 no. 7 (2022), pp. 1359-1368 [10.1097/HJH.0000000000003151] [abs].
- Blumenthal, JA; Smith, PJ; Jiang, W; Hinderliter, A; Watkins, LL; Hoffman, BM; Kraus, WE; Liao, L; Davidson, J; Sherwood, A, Effect of Exercise, Escitalopram, or Placebo on Anxiety in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease: The Understanding the Benefits of Exercise and Escitalopram in Anxious Patients With Coronary Heart Disease (UNWIND) Randomized Clinical Trial., Jama Psychiatry, vol 78 no. 11 (2021), pp. 1270-1278 [10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2021.2236] [abs].
- Blumenthal, JA; Hinderliter, AL; Smith, PJ; Mabe, S; Watkins, LL; Craighead, L; Ingle, K; Tyson, C; Lin, P-H; Kraus, WE; Liao, L; Sherwood, A, Effects of Lifestyle Modification on Patients With Resistant Hypertension: Results of the TRIUMPH Randomized Clinical Trial., Circulation, vol 144 no. 15 (2021), pp. 1212-1226 [10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.055329] [abs].
- Atwater, BD; Emerek, K; Samad, Z; Sze, E; Black-Maier, E; Loring, Z; Ugander, M; Liao, L; Kisslo, J; Søgaard, P; Friedman, DJ, Predicting the Development of Reduced Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction in Patients With Left Bundle Branch Block., Am J Cardiol, vol 137 (2020), pp. 39-44 [10.1016/j.amjcard.2020.09.034] [abs].