Assistant Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Office Location: Dept of Medicine, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-5295
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duke University, 2003
- Vanderbilt University, 1999
- M.D. Duke University, 1996
- Blumenthal, JA; Smith, PJ; Mabe, S; Hinderliter, A; Lin, P-H; Liao, L; Welsh-Bohmer, KA; Browndyke, JN; Kraus, WE; Doraiswamy, PM; Burke, JR; Sherwood, A, Lifestyle and neurocognition in older adults with cognitive impairments: A randomized trial., Neurology, vol 92 no. 3 (2019), pp. e212-e223 [10.1212/WNL.0000000000006784] [abs].
- Main, ML; Fan, D; Reddy, VY; Holmes, DR; Gordon, NT; Coggins, TR; House, JA; Liao, L; Rabineau, D; Latus, GG; Huber, KC; Sievert, H; Wright, RF; Doshi, SK; Douglas, PS, Assessment of Device-Related Thrombus and Associated Clinical Outcomes With the WATCHMAN Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device for Embolic Protection in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (from the PROTECT-AF Trial)., Am J Cardiol, vol 117 no. 7 (2016), pp. 1127-1134 [10.1016/j.amjcard.2016.01.039] [abs].
- Sivak, JA; Vora, AN; Navar, AM; Schulte, PJ; Crowley, AL; Kisslo, J; Corey, GR; Liao, L; Wang, A; Velazquez, EJ; Samad, Z, An Approach to Improve the Negative Predictive Value and Clinical Utility of Transthoracic Echocardiography in Suspected Native Valve Infective Endocarditis., J Am Soc Echocardiogr, vol 29 no. 4 (2016), pp. 315-322 [10.1016/j.echo.2015.12.009] [abs].
- Blumenthal, JA; Sherwood, A; Smith, PJ; Mabe, S; Watkins, L; Lin, P-H; Craighead, LW; Babyak, M; Tyson, C; Young, K; Ashworth, M; Kraus, W; Liao, L; Hinderliter, A, Lifestyle modification for resistant hypertension: The TRIUMPH randomized clinical trial., American Heart Journal, vol 170 no. 5 (2015), pp. 986-994.e5 [10.1016/j.ahj.2015.08.006] [abs].
- Daubert, MA; Massaro, J; Liao, L; Pershad, A; Mulukutla, S; Magnus Ohman, E; Popma, J; O'Neill, WW; Douglas, PS, High-risk percutaneous coronary intervention is associated with reverse left ventricular remodeling and improved outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease and reduced ejection fraction., American Heart Journal, vol 170 no. 3 (2015), pp. 550-558 [10.1016/j.ahj.2015.06.013] [abs].