Associate Professor in Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 5317 Orange Zone, Duke Hospital South, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-8311
- Ph.D. Duke University, 1999
- Batinic-Haberle, I; Tovmasyan, A; Spasojevic, I, Mn Porphyrin-Based Redox-Active Drugs: Differential Effects as Cancer Therapeutics and Protectors of Normal Tissue Against Oxidative Injury., Antioxid Redox Signal, vol 29 no. 16 (2018), pp. 1691-1724 [10.1089/ars.2017.7453] [abs].
- Tovmasyan, A; Bueno-Janice, JC; Jaramillo, MC; Sampaio, RS; Reboucas, JS; Kyui, N; Benov, L; Deng, B; Huang, T-T; Tome, ME; Spasojevic, I; Batinic-Haberle, I, Radiation-Mediated Tumor Growth Inhibition Is Significantly Enhanced with Redox-Active Compounds That Cycle with Ascorbate., Antioxid Redox Signal, vol 29 no. 13 (2018), pp. 1196-1214 [10.1089/ars.2017.7218] [abs].
- Wang, J; Mook, RA; Ren, X-R; Zhang, Q; Jing, G; Lu, M; Spasojevic, I; Lyerly, HK; Hsu, D; Chen, W, Identification of DK419, a potent inhibitor of Wnt/β-catenin signaling and colorectal cancer growth., Bioorg Med Chem, vol 26 no. 20 (2018), pp. 5435-5442 [10.1016/j.bmc.2018.09.016] [abs].
- Il'yasova, D; Fontana, L; Bhapkar, M; Pieper, CF; Spasojevic, I; Redman, LM; Das, SK; Huffman, KM; Kraus, WE; CALERIE Study Investigators,, Effects of 2 years of caloric restriction on oxidative status assessed by urinary F2-isoprostanes: The CALERIE 2 randomized clinical trial., Aging Cell, vol 17 no. 2 (2018) [10.1111/acel.12719] [abs].
- Cline, JM; Dugan, G; Bourland, JD; Perry, DL; Stitzel, JD; Weaver, AA; Jiang, C; Tovmasyan, A; Owzar, K; Spasojevic, I; Batinic-Haberle, I; Vujaskovic, Z, Post-Irradiation Treatment with a Superoxide Dismutase Mimic, MnTnHex-2-PyP5+, Mitigates Radiation Injury in the Lungs of Non-Human Primates after Whole-Thorax Exposure to Ionizing Radiation., Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), vol 7 no. 3 (2018) [10.3390/antiox7030040] [abs].