Associate Professor in Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 5317 Orange Zone, Duke Hospital South, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-8311
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University, 1999
- Zhao, J; Cochrane, CS; Najeeb, J; Gooden, D; Sciandra, C; Fan, P; Lemaitre, N; Newns, K; Nicholas, RA; Guan, Z; Thaden, JT; Fowler, VG; Spasojevic, I; Sebbane, F; Toone, EJ; Duncan, C; Gammans, R; Zhou, P, Preclinical safety and efficacy characterization of an LpxC inhibitor against Gram-negative pathogens., Sci Transl Med, vol 15 no. 708 (2023) [10.1126/scitranslmed.adf5668] [abs].
- Ozer, I; Slezak, A; Sirohi, P; Li, X; Zakharov, N; Yao, Y; Everitt, JI; Spasojevic, I; Craig, SL; Collier, JH; Campbell, JE; D'Alessio, DA; Chilkoti, A, An injectable PEG-like conjugate forms a subcutaneous depot and enables sustained delivery of a peptide drug., Biomaterials, vol 294 (2023) [10.1016/j.biomaterials.2022.121985] [abs].
- Soares, RB; Manguinhas, R; Costa, JG; Saraiva, N; Gil, N; Rosell, R; Camões, SP; Batinic-Haberle, I; Spasojevic, I; Castro, M; Miranda, JP; Amaro, F; Pinto, J; Fernandes, AS; Guedes de Pinho, P; Oliveira, NG, MnTnHex-2-PyP5+ Displays Anticancer Properties and Enhances Cisplatin Effects in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cells., Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), vol 11 no. 11 (2022) [10.3390/antiox11112198] [abs].
- Byers, IS; Turner, NA; Levine, NL; Lazarides, AL; Evans, DR; Spasojevic, I; Fan, P; Jung, S-H; Gao, J; Visgauss, JD; Brigman, BE; Eward, WC, Antibiotic Prophylaxis for Megaprosthetic Reconstructions: Drug and Dosing May Matter More than Duration., Antimicrob Agents Chemother, vol 66 no. 10 (2022) [10.1128/aac.00140-22] [abs].
- Saha, S; Banskota, S; Liu, J; Zakharov, N; Dzuricky, M; Li, X; Fan, P; Deshpande, S; Spasojevic, I; Sharma, K; Borgnia, MJ; Schaal, JL; Raman, A; Kim, S; Bhattacharyya, J; Chilkoti, A, Genetically Engineered Nanoparticles of Asymmetric Triblock Polypeptide with a Platinum(IV) Cargo Outperforms a Platinum(II) Analog and Free Drug in a Murine Cancer Model., Nano Letters, vol 22 no. 14 (2022), pp. 5898-5908 [10.1021/acs.nanolett.2c01850] [abs].