Howard Wayne Francis
Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor of Otolaryngology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor of Otolaryngology
- Professor of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Chief of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1997
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1996
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1991
- M.B.A. Johns Hopkins University, 2012
- M.D. Harvard Medical School, 1990
- Weinreich, HM; Ostrander, B; Pross, SE; Dasgupta, R; Francis, HW, Prevalence of Xerostomia Among Cochlear Implant Recipients., Jama Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg (2020) [10.1001/jamaoto.2020.3409] [abs].
- Buchman, CA; Gifford, RH; Haynes, DS; Lenarz, T; O'Donoghue, G; Adunka, O; Biever, A; Briggs, RJ; Carlson, ML; Dai, P; Driscoll, CL; Francis, HW; Gantz, BJ; Gurgel, RK; Hansen, MR; Holcomb, M; Karltorp, E; Kirtane, M; Larky, J; Mylanus, EAM; Roland, JT; Saeed, SR; Skarzynski, H; Skarzynski, PH; Syms, M; Teagle, H; Van de Heyning, PH; Vincent, C; Wu, H; Yamasoba, T; Zwolan, T, Unilateral Cochlear Implants for Severe, Profound, or Moderate Sloping to Profound Bilateral Sensorineural Hearing Loss: A Systematic Review and Consensus Statements., Jama Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg (2020) [10.1001/jamaoto.2020.0998] [abs].
- Hong, H; Dowdy, DW; Dooley, KE; Francis, HW; Budhathoki, C; Han, H-R; Farley, JE, Prevalence of Pre-Existing Hearing Loss Among Patients With Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa., Am J Audiol, vol 29 no. 2 (2020), pp. 199-205 [10.1044/2020_AJA-19-00103] [abs].
- Bettger, JP; Dolor, RJ; Witsell, DL; Dubno, JR; Pieper, CF; Walker, AR; Silberberg, M; Schulz, KA; Majumder, P; Juhlin, E; Smith, SL; Francis, HW; Tucci, DL, Comparative implementation-effectiveness of three strategies to perform hearing screening among older adults in primary care clinics: study design and protocol., Bmc Geriatrics, vol 20 no. 1 (2020) [10.1186/s12877-020-01576-x] [abs].
- Hong, H; Dowdy, DW; Dooley, KE; Francis, HW; Budhathoki, C; Han, H-R; Farley, JE, Aminoglycoside-induced Hearing Loss Among Patients Being Treated for Drug-resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa: A Prediction Model., Clinical Infectious Diseases : an Official Publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America, vol 70 no. 5 (2020), pp. 917-924 [10.1093/cid/ciz289] [abs].