Howard Wayne Francis
Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor of Otolaryngology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor of Otolaryngology
- Professor of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Chief of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1997
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1996
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1991
- M.B.A. Johns Hopkins University, 2012
- M.D. Harvard Medical School, 1990
- Singh, A; Francis, HW; Smith, PB; Clark, RH; Greenberg, RG, Association between Hyperbilirubinemia and Hearing Screen Failure in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Infants Born Preterm., J Pediatr, vol 231 (2021), pp. 68-73 [10.1016/j.jpeds.2020.12.059] [abs].
- Ahmadmehrabi, S; Farlow, JL; Wamkpah, NS; Esianor, BI; Brenner, MJ; Valdez, TA; Malekzadeh, S; Bradford, CR; Francis, HW, New Age Mentoring and Disruptive Innovation - Navigating the Uncharted with Vision, Purpose, and Equity, Jama Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery (2021) [10.1001/jamaoto.2020.5448] [abs].
- Weinreich, HM; Ostrander, B; Pross, SE; Dasgupta, R; Francis, HW, Prevalence of Xerostomia Among Cochlear Implant Recipients., Jama Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg (2020) [10.1001/jamaoto.2020.3409] [abs].
- Buchman, CA; Gifford, RH; Haynes, DS; Lenarz, T; O'Donoghue, G; Adunka, O; Biever, A; Briggs, RJ; Carlson, ML; Dai, P; Driscoll, CL; Francis, HW; Gantz, BJ; Gurgel, RK; Hansen, MR; Holcomb, M; Karltorp, E; Kirtane, M; Larky, J; Mylanus, EAM; Roland, JT; Saeed, SR; Skarzynski, H; Skarzynski, PH; Syms, M; Teagle, H; Van de Heyning, PH; Vincent, C; Wu, H; Yamasoba, T; Zwolan, T, Unilateral Cochlear Implants for Severe, Profound, or Moderate Sloping to Profound Bilateral Sensorineural Hearing Loss: A Systematic Review and Consensus Statements., Jama Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg (2020) [10.1001/jamaoto.2020.0998] [abs].
- Hong, H; Dowdy, DW; Dooley, KE; Francis, HW; Budhathoki, C; Han, H-R; Farley, JE, Prevalence of Pre-Existing Hearing Loss Among Patients With Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa., Am J Audiol, vol 29 no. 2 (2020), pp. 199-205 [10.1044/2020_AJA-19-00103] [abs].