W Daniel Stamer
Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Distinguished Professor of Ophthalmology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Distinguished Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Office Location: 2608 Erwin Rd, Box 148-145, Durham, NC 27705
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3745
- Email Address: email@example.com
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 2011
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 2006
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 2003
- Duke University School of Medicine, 1998
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 1997
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 1996
- Ph.D. University of Arizona, 1996
- B.S. University of Arizona, 1990
- Li, G; Lee, C; Read, AT; Wang, K; Ha, J; Kuhn, M; Navarro, I; Cui, J; Young, K; Gorijavolu, R; Sulchek, T; Kopczynski, C; Farsiu, S; Samples, J; Challa, P; Ethier, CR; Stamer, WD, Anti-fibrotic activity of a rho-kinase inhibitor restores outflow function and intraocular pressure homeostasis., Elife, vol 10 (2021) [10.7554/eLife.60831] [abs].
- Cassidy, PS; Kelly, RA; Reina-Torres, E; Sherwood, JM; Humphries, MM; Kiang, A-S; Farrar, GJ; O'Brien, C; Campbell, M; Stamer, WD; Overby, DR; Humphries, P; O'Callaghan, J, siRNA targeting Schlemm's canal endothelial tight junctions enhances outflow facility and reduces IOP in a steroid-induced OHT rodent model., Molecular Therapy Methods & Clinical Development, vol 20 (2021), pp. 86-94 [10.1016/j.omtm.2020.10.022] [abs].
- Li, H; Bagué, T; Kirschner, A; Strat, AN; Roberts, H; Weisenthal, RW; Patteson, AE; Annabi, N; Stamer, WD; Ganapathy, PS; Herberg, S, A tissue-engineered human trabecular meshwork hydrogel for advanced glaucoma disease modeling., Exp Eye Res, vol 205 (2021) [10.1016/j.exer.2021.108472] [abs].
- Madekurozwa, M; Stamer, WD; Reina-Torres, E; Sherwood, JM; Overby, DR, The Ocular Pulse Decreases Aqueous Humour Outflow Resistance by Stimulating Nitric Oxide Production., Am J Physiol Cell Physiol (2021) [10.1152/ajpcell.00473.2020] [abs].
- , Erratum in: Reduced Oxidative Phosphorylation and Increased Glycolysis in Human Glaucoma Lamina Cribrosa Cells., Investigative Opthalmology & Visual Science, vol 62 no. 1 (2021) [10.1167/iovs.62.1.19] [abs].