W Daniel Stamer
Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Distinguished Professor of Ophthalmology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Distinguished Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Office Location: 2608 Erwin Rd, Box 148-145, Durham, NC 27705
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3745
- Email Address: email@example.com
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 2011
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 2006
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 2003
- Duke University School of Medicine, 1998
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 1997
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, 1996
- Ph.D. University of Arizona, 1996
- B.S. University of Arizona, 1990
- De Ieso, ML; Gurley, JM; McClellan, ME; Gu, X; Navarro, I; Li, G; Gomez-Caraballo, M; Enyong, E; Stamer, WD; Elliott, MH, Physiologic Consequences of Caveolin-1 Ablation in Conventional Outflow Endothelia., Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, vol 61 no. 11 (2020) [10.1167/iovs.61.11.32] [abs].
- Schmitt, HM; Johnson, WM; Aboobakar, IF; Strickland, S; Gomez-Caraballo, M; Parker, M; Finnegan, L; Corcoran, DL; Skiba, NP; Allingham, RR; Hauser, MA; Stamer, WD, Identification and activity of the functional complex between hnRNPL and the pseudoexfoliation syndrome-associated lncRNA, LOXL1-AS1., Hum Mol Genet, vol 29 no. 12 (2020), pp. 1986-1995 [10.1093/hmg/ddaa021] [abs].
- Mietzner, R; Kade, C; Froemel, F; Pauly, D; Stamer, WD; Ohlmann, A; Wegener, J; Fuchshofer, R; Breunig, M, Fasudil Loaded PLGA Microspheres as Potential Intravitreal Depot Formulation for Glaucoma Therapy., Pharmaceutics, vol 12 no. 8 (2020) [10.3390/pharmaceutics12080706] [abs].
- Li, G; Schmitt, H; Johnson, WM; Lee, C; Navarro, I; Cui, J; Fleming, T; Gomez-Caraballo, M; Elliott, MH; Sherwood, JM; Hauser, MA; Farsiu, S; Ethier, CR; Stamer, WD, Integral role for lysyl oxidase-like-1 in conventional outflow tissue function and behavior., Faseb Journal : Official Publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (2020) [10.1096/fj.202000702RR] [abs].
- Patel, G; Fury, W; Yang, H; Gomez-Caraballo, M; Bai, Y; Yang, T; Adler, C; Wei, Y; Ni, M; Schmitt, H; Hu, Y; Yancopoulos, G; Stamer, WD; Romano, C, Molecular taxonomy of human ocular outflow tissues defined by single-cell transcriptomics., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, vol 117 no. 23 (2020), pp. 12856-12867 [10.1073/pnas.2001896117] [abs].