Christopher David Lascola
Associate Professor of Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Radiology
- Associate Professor of Neurobiology
- Member of the Center for Brain Imaging and Analysis
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-7284
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. The University of Chicago, 1998
- Ph.D. The University of Chicago, 1997
- NSS 301B: Research in NSS
- Tsvankin, V; Hashizume, R; Katagi, H; Herndon, JE; Lascola, C; Venkatraman, TN; Picard, D; Burrus, B; Becher, OJ; Thompson, EM, ABC Transporter Inhibition Plus Dexamethasone Enhances the Efficacy of Convection Enhanced Delivery in H3.3K27M Mutant Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma., Neurosurgery, vol 86 no. 5 (2020), pp. 742-751 [10.1093/neuros/nyz212] [abs].
- Lei, B; James, ML; Liu, J; Zhou, G; Venkatraman, TN; Lascola, CD; Acheson, SK; Dubois, LG; Laskowitz, DT; Wang, H, Author Correction: Neuroprotective pentapeptide CN-105 improves functional and histological outcomes in a murine model of intracerebral hemorrhage., Scientific Reports, vol 10 no. 1 (2020) [10.1038/s41598-020-63178-2] [abs].
- Liu, Y; Chongsathidkiet, P; Crawford, BM; Odion, R; Dechant, CA; Kemeny, HR; Cui, X; Maccarini, PF; Lascola, CD; Fecci, PE; Vo-Dinh, T, Plasmonic gold nanostar-mediated photothermal immunotherapy for brain tumor ablation and immunologic memory., Immunotherapy, vol 11 no. 15 (2019), pp. 1293-1302 [10.2217/imt-2019-0023] [abs].
- Xie, Y; Li, Y-J; Lei, B; Kernagis, D; Liu, W-W; Bennett, ER; Venkatraman, T; Lascola, CD; Laskowitz, DT; Warner, DS; James, ML, Sex Differences in Gene and Protein Expression After Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Mice., Transl Stroke Res, vol 10 no. 2 (2019), pp. 231-239 [10.1007/s12975-018-0633-z] [abs].
- Ma, Q; Zhang, Z; Shim, J-K; Venkatraman, TN; Lascola, CD; Quinones, QJ; Mathew, JP; Terrando, N; Podgoreanu, MV, Annexin A1 Bioactive Peptide Promotes Resolution of Neuroinflammation in a Rat Model of Exsanguinating Cardiac Arrest Treated by Emergency Preservation and Resuscitation., Frontiers in Neuroscience, vol 13 (2019) [10.3389/fnins.2019.00608] [abs].