Christopher David Lascola
Associate Professor of Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Radiology
- Associate Professor of Neurobiology
- Member of the Center for Brain Imaging and Analysis
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-7284
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. The University of Chicago, 1998
- Ph.D. The University of Chicago, 1997
- NSS 301B: Research in NSS
- Meade, CS; Bell, RP; Towe, SL; Lascola, CD; Al-Khalil, K; Gibson, MJ, Cocaine use is associated with cerebral white matter hyperintensities in HIV disease., Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, vol 10 no. 9 (2023), pp. 1633-1646 [10.1002/acn3.51854] [abs].
- Srinivasan, ES; Liu, Y; Odion, RA; Chongsathidkiet, P; Wachsmuth, LP; Haskell-Mendoza, AP; Edwards, RM; Canning, AJ; Willoughby, G; Hinton, J; Norton, SJ; Lascola, CD; Maccarini, PF; Mariani, CL; Vo-Dinh, T; Fecci, PE, Gold Nanostars Obviate Limitations to Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy (LITT) for the Treatment of Intracranial Tumors., Clinical Cancer Research, vol 29 no. 16 (2023), pp. 3214-3224 [10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-22-1871] [abs].
- Lascola, CD; Cotter, SF; Klinger, RY; Bisanar, T; Cooter Wright, M; Berger, M; Martin, G; Podgoreanu, MV; Newman, MF; Terrando, N; Mathew, JP, Blood-brain barrier permeability and cognitive dysfunction after surgery - A pilot study., Journal of Clinical Anesthesia, vol 86 (2023) [10.1016/j.jclinane.2023.111059] [abs].
- Alder, L; Trapani, D; Bradbury, C; Van Swearingen, AED; Tolaney, SM; Khasraw, M; Anders, CK; Lascola, CD; Hsu, L; Lin, NU; Sammons, S, Durable responses in patients with HER2+ breast cancer and leptomeningeal metastases treated with trastuzumab deruxtecan., Npj Breast Cancer, vol 9 no. 1 (2023) [10.1038/s41523-023-00519-0] [abs].
- Kabraji, S; Ni, J; Sammons, S; Li, T; Van Swearingen, AED; Wang, Y; Pereslete, A; Hsu, L; DiPiro, PJ; Lascola, C; Moore, H; Hughes, M; Raghavendra, AS; Gule-Monroe, M; Murthy, RK; Winer, EP; Anders, CK; Zhao, JJ; Lin, NU, Preclinical and Clinical Efficacy of Trastuzumab Deruxtecan in Breast Cancer Brain Metastases., Clinical Cancer Research, vol 29 no. 1 (2023), pp. 174-182 [10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-22-1138] [abs].