Bruce M. Luber
Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the News
- Bruce Luber comments: This dog thought-to-speech translator is bogus (Dec 20, 2013 | Popular Science)
- Goetz, SM; Luber, B; Lisanby, SH; Murphy, DL; Kozyrkov, IC; Grill, WM; Peterchev, AV, Enhancement of Neuromodulation with Novel Pulse Shapes Generated by Controllable Pulse Parameter Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation., Brain Stimulation, vol 9 no. 1 (2016), pp. 39-47 [10.1016/j.brs.2015.08.013] [abs].
- Deng, ZD; McClintock, SM; Oey, NE; Luber, B; Lisanby, SH, Neuromodulation for mood and memory: from the engineering bench to the patient bedside., Current Opinion in Neurobiology, vol 30 (2015), pp. 38-43 [10.1016/j.conb.2014.08.015] [abs].
- Luber, B, Neuroenhancement by noninvasive brain stimulation is not a net zero-sum proposition, Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, vol 8 (2014) [10.3389/fnsys.2014.00127] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Luber, B; Lisanby, SH; Peterchev, AV, A novel model incorporating two variability sources for describing motor evoked potentials., Brain Stimulation, vol 7 no. 4 (2014), pp. 541-552 [10.1016/j.brs.2014.03.002] [abs].
- Luber, B; Lisanby, SH, Reply to "Using relative frequency estimation of transcranial magnetic stimulation motor threshold does not allow to draw any conclusions about true threshold"., Clinical Neurophysiology, vol 125 no. 6 (2014), pp. 1286-1287 [10.1016/j.clinph.2013.10.011] [abs].