Adela Rambi Guanco Cardones
Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Dermatology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Dermatology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Institutes of Health, 2010
- Duke University, 2009
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, 2006
- National Cancer Institute, 2005
- University of the Philippines (Philippines), 1998
- M.D. University of the Philippines (Philippines), 1995
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Duke Health Scholar. Duke University Health System. 2017
- ENABLE Grant. Duke Private Diagnostic Clinic. 2015
- Translational Project Award. Duke Skin Disease Research Center. 2015
- J Lamar Callaway Teaching Award. Duke Dermatology. 2012
- Medical Dermatology Career Development Award. Dermatology Foundation. 2012
- Mentorship Program. Journal of American Academy of Dermatology. 2012
- Leadership Program. American Academy of Dermatology. 2011
- AAD-EADV Scholarship Grant. American Academy of Dermatology. 2008
- Mentorship Award. Women's Dermatological Society. 2007
- Fellow's Award for Research Excellence (FARE). National Institutes of Health. 2004
- Lin, C; DiCioccio, RA; Haykal, T; McManigle, WC; Li, Z; Anand, SM; Poe, JC; Bracken, SJ; Jia, W; Alyea, EP; Cardones, AR; Choi, T; Gasparetto, C; Grunwald, MR; Hennig, T; Kang, Y; Long, GD; Lopez, R; Martin, M; Minor, KK; Quinones, VLP; Sung, AD; Wiggins, K; Chao, NJ; Horwitz, ME; Rizzieri, DA; Sarantopoulos, S, A Phase I Trial of SYK Inhibition with Fostamatinib in the Prevention and Treatment of Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease., Transplant Cell Ther, vol 29 no. 3 (2023), pp. 179.e1-179.e10 [10.1016/j.jtct.2022.12.015] [abs].
- Penny, CL; Quow, K; Rundle, CW; Al-Rohil, RN; Cardones, AR; Kheterpal, MK; Fresco, AI, Response to 'Clinical and direct immunofluorescence characteristics of cutaneous toxicity associated with enfortumab vedotin': reply from the authors., Br J Dermatol, vol 187 no. 2 (2022), pp. 275-276 [10.1111/bjd.21239] [abs].
- Penny, CL; Quow, K; Rundle, CW; Al-Rohil, RN; Cardones, AR; Kheterpal, MK; Fresco, AI, Clinical and direct immunofluorescence characteristics of cutaneous toxicity associated with enfortumab vedotin., Br J Dermatol, vol 187 no. 1 (2022), pp. 126-127 [10.1111/bjd.21022] [abs].
- Belina, ME; Driscoll, TA; Blanchard, SK; Cardones, AR, Ruxolitinib for the treatment of steroid refractory pediatric chronic graft-versus-host disease., Pediatr Dermatol, vol 39 no. 3 (2022), pp. 432-433 [10.1111/pde.14965] [abs].
- Jin, FQ; Knight, AE; Cardones, AR; Nightingale, KR; Palmeri, ML, Semi-automated weak annotation for deep neural network skin thickness measurement., Ultrasonic Imaging, vol 43 no. 4 (2021), pp. 167-174 [10.1177/01617346211014138] [abs].