Adela Rambi Guanco Cardones
Associate Professor of Dermatology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Dermatology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Institutes of Health, 2010
- Duke University, 2009
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, 2006
- National Cancer Institute, 2005
- University of the Philippines (Philippines), 1998
- M.D. University of the Philippines (Philippines), 1995
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Duke Health Scholar. Duke University Health System. 2017
- ENABLE Grant. Duke Private Diagnostic Clinic. 2015
- Translational Project Award. Duke Skin Disease Research Center. 2015
- J Lamar Callaway Teaching Award. Duke Dermatology. 2012
- Medical Dermatology Career Development Award. Dermatology Foundation. 2012
- Mentorship Program. Journal of American Academy of Dermatology. 2012
- Leadership Program. American Academy of Dermatology. 2011
- AAD-EADV Scholarship Grant. American Academy of Dermatology. 2008
- Mentorship Award. Women's Dermatological Society. 2007
- Fellow's Award for Research Excellence (FARE). National Institutes of Health. 2004
- Jin, FQ; Knight, AE; Cardones, AR; Nightingale, KR; Palmeri, ML, Semi-automated weak annotation for deep neural network skin thickness measurement., Ultrason Imaging, vol 43 no. 4 (2021), pp. 167-174 [10.1177/01617346211014138] [abs].
- Cardones, AR; Hall, RP; Sullivan, KM; Hooten, J; Lee, SY; Liu, B; Green, CL; Chao, NJ; Rowe Nichols, K; Bañez, LL; Shah, A; Leung, N; Palmeri, ML, Quantifying Skin Stiffness in Graft-Versus-Host Disease, Morphea, and Systemic Sclerosis Using Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse Imaging and Shear Wave Elastography., J Invest Dermatol, vol 141 no. 4 (2021), pp. 924-927.e2 [10.1016/j.jid.2020.07.031] [abs].
- Petty, AJ; Cardones, AR; Marano, AL, Analysis of clinical characteristics of drug-induced cutaneous lupus erythematosus in men., Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol 83 no. 5 (2020), pp. 1455-1457 [10.1016/j.jaad.2020.03.002] [abs].
- Cardones, AR, Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) syndrome., Clin Dermatol, vol 38 no. 6 (2020), pp. 702-711 [10.1016/j.clindermatol.2020.06.008] [abs].
- Atia, A; Moris, D; McRae, M; Song, M; Stempora, L; Leopardi, F; Williams, K; Kwun, J; Parker, W; Cardones, AR; Kirk, AD; Cendales, LC, Th17 cell inhibition in a costimulation blockade-based regimen for vascularized composite allotransplantation using a nonhuman primate model., Transpl Int, vol 33 no. 10 (2020), pp. 1294-1301 [10.1111/tri.13612] [abs].