W Daniel Stamer
Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Professor of Ophthalmology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Office Location: 2608 Erwin Rd, Box 148-145, Durham, NC 27705
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3745
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2011
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2006
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2003
- Duke University School of Medicine, 1998
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1997
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1996
- Ph.D. University of Arizona, 1996
- B.S. University of Arizona, 1990
- Chang, JYH; Chow, LW; Dismuke, WM; Ethier, CR; Stevens, MM; Stamer, WD; Overby, DR, Peptide-Functionalized Fluorescent Particles for In Situ Detection of Nitric Oxide via Peroxynitrite-Mediated Nitration., Advanced healthcare materials (2017) [10.1002/adhm.201700383] [abs].
- Stamer, WD; Clark, AF, The many faces of the trabecular meshwork cell., Experimental Eye Research, vol 158 (2017), pp. 112-123 [10.1016/j.exer.2016.07.009] [abs].
- Stamer, WD; Schuman, JS, Introduction to Gedenkschrift for David L. Epstein, MD., Experimental Eye Research, vol 158 (2017), pp. 1-2 [10.1016/j.exer.2017.01.008] [abs].
- Roddy, GW; Viker, KB; Winkler, NS; Bahler, CK; Holman, BH; Sheikh-Hamad, D; Roy Chowdhury, U; Stamer, WD; Fautsch, MP, Stanniocalcin-1 Is an Ocular Hypotensive Agent and a Downstream Effector Molecule That Is Necessary for the Intraocular Pressure-Lowering Effects of Latanoprost., Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol 58 no. 5 (2017), pp. 2715-2724 [10.1167/iovs.16-21004] [abs].
- Klingeborn, M; Dismuke, WM; Bowes Rickman, C; Stamer, WD, Roles of exosomes in the normal and diseased eye., Progress in Retinal and Eye Research (2017) [10.1016/j.preteyeres.2017.04.004] [abs].