W Daniel Stamer
Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Professor of Ophthalmology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Office Location: 2608 Erwin Rd, Box 148-145, Durham, NC 27705
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3745
- Email Address: email@example.com
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2011
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2006
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2003
- Duke University School of Medicine, 1998
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1997
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1996
- Ph.D. University of Arizona, 1996
- B.S. University of Arizona, 1990
- Shan, SW; Do, CW; Lam, TC; Kong, RPW; Li, KK; Chun, KM; Stamer, WD; To, CH, New Insight of Common Regulatory Pathways in Human Trabecular Meshwork Cells in Response to Dexamethasone and Prednisolone Using an Integrated Quantitative Proteomics: SWATH and MRM-HR Mass Spectrometry., Journal of Proteome Research, vol 16 no. 10 (2017), pp. 3753-3765 [10.1021/acs.jproteome.7b00449] [abs].
- McKay, BS; Lynch, RM; Stamer, WD, Comment on "Identification of Novel G Protein-Coupled Receptor 143 Ligands as Pharmacologic Tools for Investigating X-Linked Ocular Albinism"., Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol 58 no. 11 (2017), pp. 4733-4734 [10.1167/iovs.17-22660] [abs].
- Muenster, S; Lieb, WS; Fabry, G; Allen, KN; Kamat, SS; Guy, AH; Dordea, AC; Teixeira, L; Tainsh, RE; Yu, B; Zhu, W; Ashpole, NE; Malhotra, R; Brouckaert, P; Bloch, DB; Scherrer-Crosbie, M; Stamer, WD; Kuehn, MH; Pasquale, LR; Buys, ES, The Ability of Nitric Oxide to Lower Intraocular Pressure Is Dependent on Guanylyl Cyclase., Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol 58 no. 11 (2017), pp. 4826-4835 [10.1167/iovs.17-22168] [abs].
- Chang, JYH; Chow, LW; Dismuke, WM; Ethier, CR; Stevens, MM; Stamer, WD; Overby, DR, Peptide-Functionalized Fluorescent Particles for In Situ Detection of Nitric Oxide via Peroxynitrite-Mediated Nitration., Advanced healthcare materials, vol 6 no. 16 (2017) [10.1002/adhm.201700383] [abs].
- Agrahari, V; Li, G; Agrahari, V; Navarro, I; Perkumas, K; Mandal, A; Stamer, WD; Mitra, AK, Pentablock copolymer dexamethasone nanoformulations elevate MYOC: in vitro liberation, activity and safety in human trabecular meshwork cells., Nanomedicine (London, England), vol 12 no. 16 (2017), pp. 1911-1926 [10.2217/nnm-2017-0140] [abs].