W Daniel Stamer
Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Professor of Ophthalmology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Professor of Ophthalmology
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Office Location: 2608 Erwin Rd, Box 148-145, Durham, NC 27705
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3745
- Email Address: email@example.com
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2011
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2006
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2003
- Duke University School of Medicine, 1998
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1997
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1996
- Ph.D. University of Arizona, 1996
- B.S. University of Arizona, 1990
- Klingeborn, M; Dismuke, WM; Skiba, NP; Kelly, U; Stamer, WD; Bowes Rickman, C, Directional Exosome Proteomes Reflect Polarity-Specific Functions in Retinal Pigmented Epithelium Monolayers., Scientific Reports, vol 7 no. 1 (2017) [10.1038/s41598-017-05102-9] [abs].
- Klingeborn, M; Dismuke, WM; Bowes Rickman, C; Stamer, WD, Roles of exosomes in the normal and diseased eye., Progress in Retinal and Eye Research, vol 59 (2017), pp. 158-177 [10.1016/j.preteyeres.2017.04.004] [abs].
- Johnson, WM; Finnegan, LK; Hauser, MA; Stamer, WD, lncRNAs, DNA Methylation, and the Pathobiology of Exfoliation Glaucoma., Journal of Glaucoma (2017) [10.1097/ijg.0000000000000711] [abs].
- Aliancy, J; Stamer, WD; Wirostko, B, A Review of Nitric Oxide for the Treatment of Glaucomatous Disease., Ophthalmology and Therapy (2017) [10.1007/s40123-017-0094-6] [abs].
- Chang, JYH; Chow, LW; Dismuke, WM; Ethier, CR; Stevens, MM; Stamer, WD; Overby, DR, Peptide-Functionalized Fluorescent Particles for In Situ Detection of Nitric Oxide via Peroxynitrite-Mediated Nitration., Advanced healthcare materials (2017) [10.1002/adhm.201700383] [abs].