Sharon Kay Hull
Professor of Community and Family Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Community and Family Medicine
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.D. Southern Illinois University, 1987
In the News
- Family Medicine Division Chief Sharon Hull joins task force that will address family medicine faculty shortage (May 19, 2015)
- Leach, B; Morgan, P; Strand de Oliveira, J; Hull, S; Østbye, T; Everett, C, Primary care multidisciplinary teams in practice: a qualitative study., BMC Family Practice, vol 18 no. 1 (2017) [10.1186/s12875-017-0701-6] [abs].
- Everett, C; Martinez-Bianchi, V; Morgan, P; Gradison, M; Hills, K; Weigle, N; Dieter, P; Hull, S; Strand de Oliveira, J; Michener, J, Dr. Carek's Commentary on Training PAs and NPs, Family medicine, vol 48 no. 9 (2016), pp. 742-743 [abs].
- Everett, CM; Martinez-Bianchi, V; Morgan, P; Gradison, M; Hills, K; Weigle, NJ; Dieter, PM; Hull, S; Strand de Oliveira, J; Michener, L, Dr Carek's Commentary on Training PAs and NPs., Family medicine, vol 48 no. 9 (2016), pp. 742-743 [abs].
- Tuccero, D; Railey, K; Briggs, M; Hull, SK, Behavioral Health in Prevention and Chronic Illness Management: Motivational Interviewing., Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, vol 43 no. 2 (2016), pp. 191-202 [10.1016/j.pop.2016.01.006] [abs].
- Hull, S; Weidner, A; Michener, JL; ADFM Healthcare Delivery Transformation Committee, ; Tallia, A; Alexander, C; Bryan, S; Gilchrist, V; Giobbie, L; Hull, S; Jeremiah, M; Michener, JL; Pallay, R; Rabovsky, M; Speer, L; Tavallali, L; Davis, A; Weidner, A, PARTNERING FOR TRANSFORMATION: A MENU OF MANY POINTS OF ENTRY FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT., Annals of family medicine, vol 13 no. 6 (2015), pp. 593-595 [10.1370/afm.1873] [abs].