Satish K. Chitneni
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 311 Research Drive, 161-I Bryan Research Building, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-7812
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 2007
- Chitneni, SK; Reitman, ZJ; Gooden, DM; Yan, H; Zalutsky, MR, Radiolabeled inhibitors as probes for imaging mutant IDH1 expression in gliomas: Synthesis and preliminary evaluation of labeled butyl-phenyl sulfonamide analogs., European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol 119 (2016), pp. 218-230 [10.1016/j.ejmech.2016.04.066] [abs].
- Chitneni, SK, IDH1 Mutations in Glioma: Considerations for Radiotracer Development., SM radiology journal, vol 2 no. 1 (2016) [abs].
- Chitneni, SK; Bida, GT; Zalutsky, MR; Dewhirst, MW, Reply: Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Modifiers of EF5 Uptake and Binding., Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine, vol 56 no. 4 (2015), pp. 653-654 [10.2967/jnumed.115.154054] [abs].
- Pruszynski, M; Koumarianou, E; Vaidyanathan, G; Chitneni, S; Zalutsky, MR, D-Amino acid peptide residualizing agents bearing N-hydroxysuccinimido- and maleimido-functional groups and their application for trastuzumab radioiodination., Nuclear Medicine and Biology, vol 42 no. 1 (2015), pp. 19-27 [10.1016/j.nucmedbio.2014.08.007] [abs].
- Safi, R; Nelson, ER; Chitneni, SK; Franz, KJ; George, DJ; Zalutsky, MR; McDonnell, DP, Copper signaling axis as a target for prostate cancer therapeutics., Cancer Research, vol 74 no. 20 (2014), pp. 5819-5831 [10.1158/0008-5472.can-13-3527] [abs].