Associate Professor in the School of Nursing
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in the School of Nursing
- Affiliate of the Duke Initiative for Science & Society
- Office Location: School of Nursing, 3152, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-9434
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University School of Nursing, 2012
- COMPSCI 391: Independent Study
- COMPSCI 393: Research Independent Study
- COMPSCI 394: Research Independent Study
- NURSING 315: Directed Research
- NURSING 418: Database Systems in Healthcare: Design, Management, and Connectivity
- NURSING 574: Directed Research
- NURSING 665: Capstone Project
- NURSING 715: Database Systems in Healthcare: Design, Management, and Connectivity
- NURSING 718: Data Analytics
- NURSING 724: Data Analytics II
- NURSING 975: DNP Capstone
- DeRienzo, CM; Shaw, RJ; Meanor, P; Lada, E; Ferranti, J; Tanaka, D, A discrete event simulation tool to support and predict hospital and clinic staffing., Health Informatics Journal, vol 23 no. 2 (2017), pp. 124-133 [10.1177/1460458216628314] [abs].
- Goode, AP; Hall, KS; Batch, BC; Huffman, KM; Hastings, SN; Allen, KD; Shaw, RJ; Kanach, FA; McDuffie, JR; Kosinski, AS; Williams, JW; Gierisch, JM, The Impact of Interventions that Integrate Accelerometers on Physical Activity and Weight Loss: A Systematic Review., Annals of Behavioral Medicine, vol 51 no. 1 (2017), pp. 79-93 [10.1007/s12160-016-9829-1] [abs].
- Vaughn, J; Lister, M; Shaw, RJ, Piloting Augmented Reality Technology to Enhance Realism in Clinical Simulation., CIN - Computers Informatics Nursing, vol 34 no. 9 (2016), pp. 402-405 [10.1097/cin.0000000000000251] [abs].
- Shaw, RJ; Pollak, K; Zullig, LL; Bennett, G; Hawkins, K; Lipkus, I, Feasibility and Smokers' Evaluation of Self-Generated Text Messages to Promote Quitting., Nicotine and Tobacco Research (OUP), vol 18 no. 5 (2016), pp. 1206-1209 [10.1093/ntr/ntv268] [abs].
- Shaw, RJ; Steinberg, DM; Bonnet, J; Modarai, F; George, A; Cunningham, T; Mason, M; Shahsahebi, M; Grambow, SC; Bennett, GG; Bosworth, HB, Mobile health devices: will patients actually use them?, Journal of American Medical Informatics Association, vol 23 no. 3 (2016), pp. 462-466 [10.1093/jamia/ocv186] [abs].