Purushothama Rao Tata
Assistant Professor of Cell Biology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Cell Biology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Affiliate of the Regeneration Next Initiative
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Ulm (Germany), 2011
- CELLBIO 493: Research Independent Study
- Saladi, SV; Ross, K; Karaayvaz, M; Tata, PR; Mou, H; Rajagopal, J; Ramaswamy, S; Ellisen, LW, ACTL6A Is Co-Amplified with p63 in Squamous Cell Carcinoma to Drive YAP Activation, Regenerative Proliferation, and Poor Prognosis., Cancer Cell, vol 31 no. 1 (2017), pp. 35-49 [10.1016/j.ccell.2016.12.001] [abs].
- Tata, PR; Rajagopal, J, Cellular plasticity: 1712 to the present day., Current Opinion in Cell Biology, vol 43 (2016), pp. 46-54 [10.1016/j.ceb.2016.07.005] [abs].
- Tata, PR; Rajagopal, J, Regulatory Circuits and Bi-directional Signaling between Stem Cells and Their Progeny., Cell Stem Cell, vol 19 no. 6 (2016), pp. 686-689 [10.1016/j.stem.2016.11.009] [abs].
- Mou, H; Vinarsky, V; Tata, PR; Brazauskas, K; Choi, SH; Crooke, AK; Zhang, B; Solomon, GM; Turner, B; Bihler, H; Harrington, J; Lapey, A; Channick, C; Keyes, C; Freund, A; Artandi, S; Mense, M; Rowe, S; Engelhardt, JF; Hsu, Y-C; Rajagopal, J, Dual SMAD Signaling Inhibition Enables Long-Term Expansion of Diverse Epithelial Basal Cells., Cell Stem Cell, vol 19 no. 2 (2016), pp. 217-231 [10.1016/j.stem.2016.05.012] [abs].
- Pardo-Saganta, A; Tata, PR; Law, BM; Saez, B; Chow, RD-W; Prabhu, M; Gridley, T; Rajagopal, J, Parent stem cells can serve as niches for their daughter cells., Nature, vol 523 no. 7562 (2015), pp. 597-601 [10.1038/nature14553] [abs].