Phuong Linh Doan
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Affiliate of the Regeneration Next Initiative
- Office Location: 595 Lasalle St, Snyderman Building, Box 103866, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 613-2625
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2003
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- Duke Physician-Scientist Strong Start Award. Duke School of Medicine. 2017
- MEDx Biomedical Research Award. Duke School of Medicine and School of Engineering. 2017
- PHARM 393: Research Independent Study
- PHARM 493: Research Independent Study
- Sundaramoorthy, P; Wang, Q; Zheng, Z; Jiao, Y; Chen, BJ; Doan, PL; Chao, NJ; Kang, Y, Thioredoxin mitigates radiation-induced hematopoietic stem cell injury in mice., Stem Cell Research and Therapy, vol 8 no. 1 (2017) [10.1186/s13287-017-0711-2] [abs].
- Piryani, SO; Kam, AYF; Kliassov, EG; Chen, BJ; Spector, NL; Chute, JP; Hsu, DS; Chao, NJ; Doan, PL, Epidermal Growth Factor and Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor Signaling Are Synergistic for Hematopoietic Regeneration., Stem Cells (2017) [10.1002/stem.2731] [abs].
- Racioppi, L; Lento, W; Huang, W; Arvai, S; Doan, PL; Harris, JR; Marcon, F; Nakaya, HI; Liu, Y; Chao, N, Calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase kinase 2 regulates hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell regeneration., Cell Death and Disease, vol 8 no. 10 (2017) [10.1038/cddis.2017.474] [abs].
- Himburg, HA; Doan, PL; Quarmyne, M; Yan, X; Sasine, J; Zhao, L; Hancock, GV; Kan, J; Pohl, KA; Tran, E; Chao, NJ; Harris, JR; Chute, JP, Dickkopf-1 promotes hematopoietic regeneration via direct and niche-mediated mechanisms., Nature Medicine, vol 23 no. 1 (2017), pp. 91-99 [10.1038/nm.4251] [abs].
- Yan, X; Himburg, HA; Pohl, K; Quarmyne, M; Tran, E; Zhang, Y; Fang, T; Kan, J; Chao, NJ; Zhao, L; Doan, PL; Chute, JP, Deletion of the Imprinted Gene Grb10 Promotes Hematopoietic Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Regeneration., Cell Reports, vol 17 no. 6 (2016), pp. 1584-1594 [10.1016/j.celrep.2016.10.025] [abs].