Patrick James Codd
Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 200 Trent Drive, Room 4521, Box 3807, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-2610
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2014
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2009
- M.D. Harvard Medical School, 2008
- Mehta, V; Harward, SC; Sankey, EW; Nayar, G; Codd, PJ, Evidence based diagnosis and management of chronic subdural hematoma: A review of the literature., Journal of Clinical Neuroscience (2018) [10.1016/j.jocn.2018.01.050] [abs].
- Butler, WE; Agarwalla, PK; Codd, P, CSF in the ventricles of the brain behaves as a relay medium for arteriovenous pulse wave phase coupling., PloS one, vol 12 no. 11 (2017) [10.1371/journal.pone.0181025] [abs].
- Agarwalla, PK; Koch, MJ; Mordes, DA; Codd, PJ; Coumans, J-V, Pigmented Lesions of the Nervous System and the Neural Crest: Lessons From Embryology., Neurosurgery, vol 78 no. 1 (2016), pp. 142-155 [10.1227/neu.0000000000001010] [abs].
- Friedman, GN; Grannan, BL; Nahed, BV; Codd, PJ, Initial Experience with High-Definition Camera-On-a-Chip Flexible Endoscopy for Intraventricular Neurosurgery., World Neurosurgery, vol 84 no. 6 (2015), pp. 2053-2058 [10.1016/j.wneu.2015.07.056] [abs].
- Johnson, MR; Codd, PJ; Hill, WM; Boettcher, T, Ablation of porcine ligamentum flavum with Ho:YAG, q-switched Ho:YAG, and quadrupled Nd:YAG lasers., Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, vol 47 no. 10 (2015), pp. 839-851 [10.1002/lsm.22424] [abs].