Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Affiliate, Duke Global Health Institute
- Office Location: Research Drive, 245 Sands, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 613-1459
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ju, R; Siddiqui, N; Garrett, J; Feng, L; Heit, M, A validated translation of a survey for measuring incontinence knowledge in Chinese-speaking American immigrants., International Urogynecology Journal, vol 28 no. 6 (2017), pp. 851-856 [10.1007/s00192-016-3215-1] [abs].
- Meng, Y; Murtha, AP; Feng, L, Progesterone, Inflammatory Cytokine (TNF-α), and Oxidative Stress (H2O2) Regulate Progesterone Receptor Membrane Component 1 Expression in Fetal Membrane Cells., Reproductive Sciences, vol 23 no. 9 (2016), pp. 1168-1178 [10.1177/1933719116630412] [abs].
- Potts, LC; Feng, L; Seed, PC; Jayes, FL; Kuchibhatla, M; Antczak, B; Nazzal, MK; Murtha, AP, Inflammatory Response of Human Gestational Membranes to Ureaplasma parvum Using a Novel Dual-Chamber Tissue Explant System., Biology of Reproduction, vol 94 no. 5 (2016) [10.1095/biolreprod.115.137596] [abs].
- Allen, T; Nazzal, M; Feng, L; Buhimschi, I; Murtha, A, The Role of PGRMC1 in Cytokine Induced MMP1, COX-2 and PGE(2) Expression in Amnion Mesenchymal Cells., Reproductive Sciences, vol 23 (2016), pp. 130A-131A [abs].
- Kim, E; Allen, TK; Feng, L; Nazzal, MK; Murtha, AP, The Effect of Cytokines on Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin (NGAL) mRNA Expression in a Cytotrophoblast Cell Line., Reproductive Sciences, vol 23 (2016), pp. 325A-325A [abs].