Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Affiliate, Duke Global Health Institute
- Office Location: Research Drive, 245 Sands, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 613-1459
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. Harbin Medical University (China), 1997
- Smrtka, MP; Feng, L; Murtha, AP; Grotegut, CA, Thrombin-Induced Inflammation in Human Decidual Cells Is Not Affected By Heparin., Reproductive Sciences, vol 24 no. 8 (2017), pp. 1154-1163 [10.1177/1933719116678685] [abs].
- Wang, X; Ouyang, F; Feng, L; Wang, X; Liu, Z; Zhang, J, Maternal Urinary Triclosan Concentration in Relation to Maternal and Neonatal Thyroid Hormone Levels: A Prospective Study., Environmental health perspectives, vol 125 no. 6 (2017) [10.1289/ehp500] [abs].
- Ju, R; Siddiqui, N; Garrett, J; Feng, L; Heit, M, A validated translation of a survey for measuring incontinence knowledge in Chinese-speaking American immigrants., International Urogynecology Journal, vol 28 no. 6 (2017), pp. 851-856 [10.1007/s00192-016-3215-1] [abs].
- Allen, TK; Feng, L; Marinello, W; Buhimischi, IA; Murtha, AP, Progestins Inhibit IL1 beta Induced MMP9 Activity and GM-CSF Production from Primary Chorion Cells., Reproductive Sciences, vol 24 (2017), pp. 113A-113A [abs].
- Feng, L; Antonia, A; Murtha, A; Ko, D, Racial Disparity in Ureaplasma Parvum Induced Inflammatory Responses., Reproductive Sciences, vol 24 (2017), pp. 174A-174A [abs].