Assistant Professor of Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Office Location: Dept of Medicine, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-5295
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duke University, 2003
- Vanderbilt University, 1999
- M.D. Duke University, 1996
- Main, ML; Fan, D; Reddy, VY; Holmes, DR; Gordon, NT; Coggins, TR; House, JA; Liao, L; Rabineau, D; Latus, GG; Huber, KC; Sievert, H; Wright, RF; Doshi, SK; Douglas, PS, Assessment of Device-Related Thrombus and Associated Clinical Outcomes With the WATCHMAN Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device for Embolic Protection in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (from the PROTECT-AF Trial)., The American Journal of Cardiology, vol 117 no. 7 (2016), pp. 1127-1134 [10.1016/j.amjcard.2016.01.039] [abs].
- Blumenthal, JA; Sherwood, A; Smith, PJ; Mabe, S; Watkins, L; Lin, P-H; Craighead, LW; Babyak, M; Tyson, C; Young, K; Ashworth, M; Kraus, W; Liao, L; Hinderliter, A, Lifestyle modification for resistant hypertension: The TRIUMPH randomized clinical trial., American Heart Journal, vol 170 no. 5 (2015), pp. 986-994.e5 [10.1016/j.ahj.2015.08.006] [abs].
- Daubert, MA; Massaro, J; Liao, L; Pershad, A; Mulukutla, S; Magnus Ohman, E; Popma, J; O'Neill, WW; Douglas, PS, High-risk percutaneous coronary intervention is associated with reverse left ventricular remodeling and improved outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease and reduced ejection fraction., American Heart Journal, vol 170 no. 3 (2015), pp. 550-558 [10.1016/j.ahj.2015.06.013] [abs].
- Liao, L; Kong, DF; Samad, Z; Pappas, PA; Jollis, JG; Lin, SS; Wang, A; Fowler, VG; Chu, VH; Sexton, DJ; Corey, GR; Cabell, CH, Echocardiographic risk stratification for early surgery with endocarditis: a cost-effectiveness analysis., Heart, vol 94 no. 5 (2008) [10.1136/hrt.2006.106716] [abs].
- Rao, SV; Kaul, PR; Liao, L; Armstrong, PW; Ohman, EM; Granger, CB; Califf, RM; Harrington, RA; Eisenstein, EL; Mark, DB, Association between bleeding, blood transfusion, and costs among patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes., American Heart Journal, vol 155 no. 2 (2008), pp. 369-374 [10.1016/j.ahj.2007.10.014] [abs].