Jen-Tsan Ashley Chi
Associate Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor in Radiation Oncology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 101 Science Dr, Dumc3382, Room 2177A, CIEMAS Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 668-4759
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stanford University, 2004
- Ph.D. Stanford University, 2000
- M.D. National Taiwan University, 1991
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- Member of American Society of Clinical Investigation. American Society of Clinical Investigation. 2011
- Investigators in Pathogenesis of Infectious Diseases. Burroughs Wellcome Fund. 2009
- MGM 293: Research Independent Study I
- MGM 593: Research Independent Study
- Lee, C-T; Zhou, Y; Roy-Choudhury, K; Siamakpour-Reihani, S; Young, K; Hoang, P; Kirkpatrick, JP; Chi, J-TA; Dewhirst, MW; Horton, JK, Subtype-Specific Radiation Response and Therapeutic Effect of FAS Death Receptor Modulation in Human Breast Cancer., Radiation Research, vol 188 no. 2 (2017), pp. 169-180 [10.1667/rr14664.1] [abs].
- Chen, P-H; Smith, TJ; Wu, J; Siesser, PF; Bisnett, BJ; Khan, F; Hogue, M; Soderblom, E; Tang, F; Marks, JR; Major, MB; Swarts, BM; Boyce, M; Chi, J-T, Glycosylation of KEAP1 links nutrient sensing to redox stress signaling., EMBO Journal, vol 36 no. 15 (2017), pp. 2233-2250 [10.15252/embj.201696113] [abs].
- Rinehart, MT; Park, HS; Walzer, KA; Chi, J-TA; Wax, A, Hemoglobin consumption by P. falciparum in individual erythrocytes imaged via quantitative phase spectroscopy., Scientific Reports, vol 6 (2016) [10.1038/srep24461] [abs].
- Tang, X; Wu, J; Ding, C-K; Lu, M; Keenan, MM; Lin, C-C; Lin, C-A; Wang, CC; George, D; Hsu, DS; Chi, J-T, Cystine Deprivation Triggers Programmed Necrosis in VHL-Deficient Renal Cell Carcinomas., Cancer Research, vol 76 no. 7 (2016), pp. 1892-1903 [10.1158/0008-5472.can-15-2328] [abs].
- LaMonte, G; Walzer, KA; Lacsina, J; Nicchitta, C; Chi, J-T, Methods to Investigate the Regulatory Role of Small RNAs and Ribosomal Occupancy of Plasmodium falciparum., Journal of Visualized Experiments no. 106 (2015) [10.3791/53214] [abs].