Jen-Tsan Ashley Chi
Associate Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor in Radiation Oncology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 101 Science Dr, Dumc3382, Room 2177A, CIEMAS Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 668-4759
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Stanford University, 2004
- Ph.D. Stanford University, 2000
- M.D. National Taiwan University, 1991
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- Member of American Society of Clinical Investigation. American Society of Clinical Investigation. 2011
- Investigators in Pathogenesis of Infectious Diseases. Burroughs Wellcome Fund. 2009
- MGM 293: Research Independent Study I
- MGM 593: Research Independent Study
- Rinehart, MT; Park, HS; Walzer, KA; Chi, J-TA; Wax, A, Hemoglobin consumption by P. falciparum in individual erythrocytes imaged via quantitative phase spectroscopy., Scientific Reports, vol 6 (2016) [10.1038/srep24461] [abs].
- Tang, X; Wu, J; Ding, C-K; Lu, M; Keenan, MM; Lin, C-C; Lin, C-A; Wang, CC; George, D; Hsu, DS; Chi, J-T, Cystine Deprivation Triggers Programmed Necrosis in VHL-Deficient Renal Cell Carcinomas., Cancer Research, vol 76 no. 7 (2016), pp. 1892-1903 [10.1158/0008-5472.can-15-2328] [abs].
- LaMonte, G; Walzer, KA; Lacsina, J; Nicchitta, C; Chi, J-T, Methods to Investigate the Regulatory Role of Small RNAs and Ribosomal Occupancy of Plasmodium falciparum., Journal of Visualized Experiments no. 106 (2015) [10.3791/53214] [abs].
- Kephart, JJG; Tiller, RGJ; Crose, LES; Slemmons, KK; Chen, P-H; Hinson, AR; Bentley, RC; Chi, J-TA; Linardic, CM, Secreted Frizzled-Related Protein 3 (SFRP3) Is Required for Tumorigenesis of PAX3-FOXO1-Positive Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma., Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, vol 21 no. 21 (2015), pp. 4868-4880 [10.1158/1078-0432.ccr-14-1797] [abs].
- Horton, JK; Siamakpour-Reihani, S; Lee, C-T; Zhou, Y; Chen, W; Geradts, J; Fels, DR; Hoang, P; Ashcraft, KA; Groth, J; Kung, H-N; Dewhirst, MW; Chi, J-TA, FAS Death Receptor: A Breast Cancer Subtype-Specific Radiation Response Biomarker and Potential Therapeutic Target., Radiation Research, vol 184 no. 5 (2015), pp. 456-469 [10.1667/rr14089.1] [abs].