Jen-Tsan Ashley Chi
Associate Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor in Radiation Oncology
- Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 101 Science Dr, Dumc3382, Room 2177A, CIEMAS Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 668-4759
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stanford University, 2004
- Ph.D. Stanford University, 2000
- M.D. National Taiwan University, 1991
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- Member of American Society of Clinical Investigation. American Society of Clinical Investigation. 2011
- Investigators in Pathogenesis of Infectious Diseases. Burroughs Wellcome Fund. 2009
- MGM 293: Research Independent Study I
- MGM 593: Research Independent Study
- Lee, C-T; Zhou, Y; Roy-Choudhury, K; Siamakpour-Reihani, S; Young, K; Hoang, P; Kirkpatrick, JP; Chi, J-TA; Dewhirst, MW; Horton, JK, Subtype-Specific Radiation Response and Therapeutic Effect of FAS Death Receptor Modulation in Human Breast Cancer., Radiation Research, vol 188 no. 2 (2017), pp. 169-180 [10.1667/rr14664.1] [abs].
- Chen, P-H; Smith, TJ; Wu, J; Siesser, PF; Bisnett, BJ; Khan, F; Hogue, M; Soderblom, E; Tang, F; Marks, JR; Major, MB; Swarts, BM; Boyce, M; Chi, J-T, Glycosylation of KEAP1 links nutrient sensing to redox stress signaling., EMBO Journal, vol 36 no. 15 (2017), pp. 2233-2250 [10.15252/embj.201696113] [abs].
- Tang, X; Ding, C-K; Wu, J; Sjol, J; Wardell, S; Spasojevic, I; George, D; McDonnell, DP; Hsu, DS; Chang, JT; Chi, J-T, Cystine addiction of triple-negative breast cancer associated with EMT augmented death signaling., Oncogene: Including Oncogene Reviews, vol 36 no. 30 (2017), pp. 4235-4242 [10.1038/onc.2016.394] [abs].
- Walzer, KA; Chi, J-T, Trans-kingdom small RNA transfer during host-pathogen interactions: The case of P. falciparum and erythrocytes, RNA biology, vol 14 no. 4 (2017), pp. 442-449 [10.1080/15476286.2017.1294307] [abs].
- Alfaqih, MA; Nelson, ER; Liu, W; Safi, R; Jasper, JS; Macias, E; Geradts, J; Thompson, JW; Dubois, LG; Freeman, MR; Chang, C-Y; Chi, J-T; McDonnell, DP; Freedland, SJ, CYP27A1 Loss Dysregulates Cholesterol Homeostasis in Prostate Cancer., Cancer Research, vol 77 no. 7 (2017), pp. 1662-1673 [10.1158/0008-5472.can-16-2738] [abs].