Assistant Professor of Surgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Office Location: 1083 Msrb2, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 613-5045
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. State University of New York at Buffalo, 2004
- M.S. State University of New York at Buffalo, 1999
- Lee, J; Lee, Y; Xu, L; White, R; Sullenger, BA, Differential Induction of Immunogenic Cell Death and Interferon Expression in Cancer Cells by Structured ssRNAs., Molecular Therapy, vol 25 no. 6 (2017), pp. 1295-1305 [10.1016/j.ymthe.2017.03.014] [abs].
- Lee, J; Jackman, JG; Kwun, J; Manook, M; Moreno, A; Elster, EA; Kirk, AD; Leong, KW; Sullenger, BA, Nucleic acid scavenging microfiber mesh inhibits trauma-induced inflammation and thrombosis., Biomaterials, vol 120 (2017), pp. 94-102 [10.1016/j.biomaterials.2016.12.024] [abs].
- Darrabie, MD; Lee, J; Cheeseman, J; Limkakeng, AT; Vaslef, SN; Sullenger, BA; Kirk, AD, Toll-Like Receptor Signaling as a Prognostic Tool in Trauma Patients, Journal of The American College of Surgeons, vol 223 no. 4 (2016), pp. S159-S160 [abs].
- Lee, J; Xu, L; Gibson, TM; Gersbach, CA; Sullenger, BA, Differential effects of toll-like receptor stimulation on mRNA-driven myogenic conversion of human and mouse fibroblasts., Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, vol 478 no. 3 (2016), pp. 1484-1490 [10.1016/j.bbrc.2016.08.159] [abs].
- Lee, Y; Urban, JH; Xu, L; Sullenger, BA; Lee, J, 2'Fluoro Modification Differentially Modulates the Ability of RNAs to Activate Pattern Recognition Receptors., Nucleic Acid Therapeutics, vol 26 no. 3 (2016), pp. 173-182 [10.1089/nat.2015.0575] [abs].