Assistant Professor of Surgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Office Location: 1083 Msrb2, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 613-5045
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. State University of New York at Buffalo, 2004
- M.S. State University of New York at Buffalo, 1999
- Naqvi, I; Gunaratne, R; McDade, JE; Moreno, A; Rempel, RE; Rouse, DC; Herrera, SG; Pisetsky, DS; Lee, J; White, RR; Sullenger, BA, Polymer-Mediated Inhibition of Pro-invasive Nucleic Acid DAMPs and Microvesicles Limits Pancreatic Cancer Metastasis., Molecular Therapy (2018) [10.1016/j.ymthe.2018.02.018] [abs].
- Eppensteiner, J; Davis, RP; Barbas, AS; Kwun, J; Lee, J, Immunothrombotic Activity of Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns and Extracellular Vesicles in Secondary Organ Failure Induced by Trauma and Sterile Insults., Frontiers in Immunology, vol 9 (2018) [10.3389/fimmu.2018.00190] [abs].
- Lee, J; Lee, Y; Xu, L; White, R; Sullenger, BA, Differential Induction of Immunogenic Cell Death and Interferon Expression in Cancer Cells by Structured ssRNAs., Molecular Therapy, vol 25 no. 6 (2017), pp. 1295-1305 [10.1016/j.ymthe.2017.03.014] [abs].
- Lee, J; Jackman, JG; Kwun, J; Manook, M; Moreno, A; Elster, EA; Kirk, AD; Leong, KW; Sullenger, BA, Nucleic acid scavenging microfiber mesh inhibits trauma-induced inflammation and thrombosis., Biomaterials, vol 120 (2017), pp. 94-102 [10.1016/j.biomaterials.2016.12.024] [abs].
- Darrabie, MD; Lee, J; Cheeseman, J; Limkakeng, AT; Vaslef, SN; Sullenger, BA; Kirk, AD, Toll-Like Receptor Signaling as a Prognostic Tool in Trauma Patients, Journal of The American College of Surgeons, vol 223 no. 4 (2016), pp. S159-S160 [10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2016.06.346] [abs].