Associate Professor in Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 5317 Orange Zone, Duke Hospital South, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-8311
- Ph.D. Duke University, 1999
- Korać, J; Stanković, DM; Stanić, M; Bajuk-Bogdanović, D; Žižić, M; Pristov, JB; Grgurić-Šipka, S; Popović-Bijelić, A; Spasojević, I, Coordinate and redox interactions of epinephrine with ferric and ferrous iron at physiological pH, Scientific Reports, vol 8 no. 1 (2018) [10.1038/s41598-018-21940-7] [abs].
- Il'yasova, D; Fontana, L; Bhapkar, M; Pieper, CF; Spasojevic, I; Redman, LM; Das, SK; Huffman, KM; Kraus, WE; CALERIE Study Investigators, , Effects of 2 years of caloric restriction on oxidative status assessed by urinary F2-isoprostanes: The CALERIE 2 randomized clinical trial., Aging Cell, vol 17 no. 2 (2018) [10.1111/acel.12719] [abs].
- Cline, JM; Dugan, G; Bourland, JD; Perry, DL; Stitzel, JD; Weaver, AA; Jiang, C; Tovmasyan, A; Owzar, K; Spasojevic, I; Batinic-Haberle, I; Vujaskovic, Z, Post-Irradiation Treatment with a Superoxide Dismutase Mimic, MnTnHex-2-PyP5+, Mitigates Radiation Injury in the Lungs of Non-Human Primates after Whole-Thorax Exposure to Ionizing Radiation., vol 7 no. 3 (2018) [10.3390/antiox7030040] [abs].
- Waitkus, MS; Pirozzi, CJ; Moure, CJ; Diplas, BH; Hansen, LJ; Carpenter, AB; Yang, R; Wang, Z; Ingram, BO; Karoly, ED; Mohney, RP; Spasojevic, I; McLendon, RE; Friedman, HS; He, Y; Bigner, DD; Yan, H, Adaptive Evolution of the GDH2 Allosteric Domain Promotes Gliomagenesis by Resolving IDH1R132H-Induced Metabolic Liabilities., Cancer Research, vol 78 no. 1 (2018), pp. 36-50 [10.1158/0008-5472.can-17-1352] [abs].
- Božić, B; Korać, J; Stanković, DM; Stanić, M; Popović-Bijelić, A; Bogdanović Pristov, J; Spasojević, I; Bajčetić, M, Mechanisms of redox interactions of bilirubin with copper and the effects of penicillamine., Chemico-Biological Interactions, vol 278 (2017), pp. 129-134 [10.1016/j.cbi.2017.10.022] [abs].