Associate Professor in Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 5317 Orange Zone, Duke Hospital South, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-8311
- Ph.D. Duke University, 1999
- Bhattacharyya, J; Ren, X-R; Mook, RA; Wang, J; Spasojevic, I; Premont, RT; Li, X; Chilkoti, A; Chen, W, Niclosamide-conjugated polypeptide nanoparticles inhibit Wnt signaling and colon cancer growth., Nanoscale, vol 9 no. 34 (2017), pp. 12709-12717 [10.1039/c7nr01973d] [abs].
- Leu, D; Spasojevic, I; Nguyen, H; Deng, B; Tovmasyan, A; Weitner, T; Sampaio, RS; Batinic-Haberle, I; Huang, T-T, CNS bioavailability and radiation protection of normal hippocampal neurogenesis by a lipophilic Mn porphyrin-based superoxide dismutase mimic, MnTnBuOE-2-PyP5., Redox Biology, vol 12 (2017), pp. 864-871 [10.1016/j.redox.2017.04.027] [abs].
- Boss, MK; Dewhirst, MW; Sampaio, RS; Bennett, A; Tovmasyan, A; Berman, KG; Beaven, AW; Rizzieri, DA; Batinic-Haberle, I; Hauck, ML; Spasojevic, I, Potential for a novel manganese porphyrin compound as adjuvant canine lymphoma therapy., Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, vol 80 no. 2 (2017), pp. 421-431 [10.1007/s00280-017-3372-z] [abs].
- Birer, SR; Lee, C-T; Choudhury, KR; Young, KH; Spasojevic, I; Batinic-Haberle, I; Crapo, JD; Dewhirst, MW; Ashcraft, KA, Inhibition of the Continuum of Radiation-Induced Normal Tissue Injury by a Redox-Active Mn Porphyrin., Radiation Research, vol 188 no. 1 (2017), pp. 94-104 [10.1667/rr14757.1.s1] [abs].
- Melton, CD; Luo, R; Wong, BJ; Spasojevic, I; Wagenknecht, LE; D'Agostino, RB; Il'yasova, D, Urinary F2-isoprostanes and the risk of hypertension., Annals of Epidemiology, vol 27 no. 6 (2017), pp. 391-396 [10.1016/j.annepidem.2017.05.005] [abs].