Associate Professor in Medicine
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Medicine
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: 5317 Orange Zone, Duke Hospital South, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-8311
- Ph.D. Duke University, 1999
- Božić, B; Korać, J; Stanković, DM; Stanić, M; Popović-Bijelić, A; Bogdanović Pristov, J; Spasojević, I; Bajčetić, M, Mechanisms of redox interactions of bilirubin with copper and the effects of penicillamine, Chemico-Biological Interactions, vol 278 (2017), pp. 129-134 [10.1016/j.cbi.2017.10.022] [abs].
- Martinov, J; Krstić, M; Spasić, S; Miletić, S; Stefanović-Kojić, J; Nikolić-Kokić, A; Blagojević, D; Spasojević, I; Spasić, MB, Apple pectin-derived oligosaccharides produce carbon dioxide radical anion in Fenton reaction and prevent growth of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, Food Research International, vol 100 (2017), pp. 132-136 [10.1016/j.foodres.2017.08.040] [abs].
- Bhattacharyya, J; Ren, X-R; Mook, RA; Wang, J; Spasojevic, I; Premont, RT; Li, X; Chilkoti, A; Chen, W, Niclosamide-conjugated polypeptide nanoparticles inhibit Wnt signaling and colon cancer growth., Nanoscale, vol 9 no. 34 (2017), pp. 12709-12717 [10.1039/c7nr01973d] [abs].
- Leu, D; Spasojevic, I; Nguyen, H; Deng, B; Tovmasyan, A; Weitner, T; Sampaio, RS; Batinic-Haberle, I; Huang, T-T, CNS bioavailability and radiation protection of normal hippocampal neurogenesis by a lipophilic Mn porphyrin-based superoxide dismutase mimic, MnTnBuOE-2-PyP5., Redox Biology, vol 12 (2017), pp. 864-871 [10.1016/j.redox.2017.04.027] [abs].
- Boss, MK; Dewhirst, MW; Sampaio, RS; Bennett, A; Tovmasyan, A; Berman, KG; Beaven, AW; Rizzieri, DA; Batinic-Haberle, I; Hauck, ML; Spasojevic, I, Potential for a novel manganese porphyrin compound as adjuvant canine lymphoma therapy., Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, vol 80 no. 2 (2017), pp. 421-431 [10.1007/s00280-017-3372-z] [abs].