Professor Emeritus of Radiation Oncology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor Emeritus of Radiation Oncology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Rm 285/281B MSRB1, Research Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-2101
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duke University, 1995
- Ph.D. University of Zagreb (Croatia), 1988
- Sidlauskaite, E; Gibson, JW; Megson, IL; Whitfield, PD; Tovmasyan, A; Batinic-Haberle, I; Murphy, MP; Moult, PR; Cobley, JN, Mitochondrial ROS cause motor deficits induced by synaptic inactivity: Implications for synapse pruning., Redox Biology, vol 16 (2018), pp. 344-351 [10.1016/j.redox.2018.03.012] [abs].
- Cline, JM; Dugan, G; Bourland, JD; Perry, DL; Stitzel, JD; Weaver, AA; Jiang, C; Tovmasyan, A; Owzar, K; Spasojevic, I; Batinic-Haberle, I; Vujaskovic, Z, Post-Irradiation Treatment with a Superoxide Dismutase Mimic, MnTnHex-2-PyP5+, Mitigates Radiation Injury in the Lungs of Non-Human Primates after Whole-Thorax Exposure to Ionizing Radiation., vol 7 no. 3 (2018) [10.3390/antiox7030040] [abs].
- Tovmasyan, A; Bueno-Janice, JC; Jaramillo, MC; Sampaio, RS; Reboucas, JS; Kyui, N; Benov, L; Deng, B; Huang, T-T; Tome, ME; Spasojevic, I; Batinic-Haberle, I, Radiation-Mediated Tumor Growth Inhibition Is Significantly Enhanced with Redox-Active Compounds That Cycle with Ascorbate., Antioxidants & Redox Signaling (2018) [10.1089/ars.2017.7218] [abs].
- Ghandhi, SA; Turner, HC; Shuryak, I; Dugan, GO; Bourland, JD; Olson, JD; Tooze, JA; Morton, SR; Batinic-Haberle, I; Cline, JM; Amundson, SA, Whole thorax irradiation of non-human primates induces persistent nuclear damage and gene expression changes in peripheral blood cells., PloS one, vol 13 no. 1 (2018) [10.1371/journal.pone.0191402] [abs].
- Shin, S-W; Choi, C; Lee, G-H; Son, A; Kim, S-H; Park, HC; Batinic-Haberle, I; Park, W, Mechanism of the Antitumor and Radiosensitizing Effects of a Manganese Porphyrin, MnHex-2-PyP., Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, vol 27 no. 14 (2017), pp. 1067-1082 [10.1089/ars.2016.6889] [abs].