Professor Emeritus of Radiation Oncology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor Emeritus of Radiation Oncology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Rm 285/281B MSRB1, Research Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-2101
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duke University, 1995
- Ph.D. University of Zagreb (Croatia), 1988
- Tovmasyan, A; Bueno-Janice, JC; Jaramillo, MC; Sampaio, RS; Reboucas, JS; Kyui, N; Benov, LT; Deng, B; Huang, T-T; Tome, M; Spasojevic, I; Batinic-Haberle, I, Radiation-mediated tumor growth inhibition is significantly enhanced with redox-active compounds that cycle with ascorbate., Antioxidants & Redox Signaling (2018) [10.1089/ars.2017.7218] [abs].
- Ghandhi, SA; Turner, HC; Shuryak, I; Dugan, GO; Bourland, JD; Olson, JD; Tooze, JA; Morton, SR; Batinic-Haberle, I; Cline, JM; Amundson, SA, Whole thorax irradiation of non-human primates induces persistent nuclear damage and gene expression changes in peripheral blood cells., PloS one, vol 13 no. 1 (2018) [10.1371/journal.pone.0191402] [abs].
- Shin, S-W; Choi, C; Lee, G-H; Son, A; Kim, S-H; Park, HC; Batinic-Haberle, I; Park, W, Mechanism of the Antitumor and Radiosensitizing Effects of a Manganese Porphyrin, MnHex-2-PyP., Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, vol 27 no. 14 (2017), pp. 1067-1082 [10.1089/ars.2016.6889] [abs].
- Moghnie, S; Tovmasyan, A; Craik, J; Batinic-Haberle, I; Benov, L, Cationic amphiphilic Zn-porphyrin with high antifungal photodynamic potency., Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, vol 16 no. 11 (2017), pp. 1709-1716 [10.1039/c7pp00143f] [abs].
- Yin, B; Barrionuevo, G; Batinic-Haberle, I; Sandberg, M; Weber, SG, Differences in Reperfusion-Induced Mitochondrial Oxidative Stress and Cell Death Between Hippocampal CA1 and CA3 Subfields Are Due to the Mitochondrial Thioredoxin System., Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, vol 27 no. 9 (2017), pp. 534-549 [10.1089/ars.2016.6706] [abs].