Professor Emeritus of Radiation Oncology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor Emeritus of Radiation Oncology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Rm 285/281B MSRB1, Research Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-2101
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Duke University, 1995
- Ph.D. University of Zagreb (Croatia), 1988
- Yin, B; Barrionuevo, G; Batinic-Haberle, I; Sandberg, M; Weber, SG, Differences in Reperfusion-Induced Mitochondrial Oxidative Stress and Cell Death Between Hippocampal CA1 and CA3 Subfields Are Due to the Mitochondrial Thioredoxin System., Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, vol 27 no. 9 (2017), pp. 534-549 [10.1089/ars.2016.6706] [abs].
- Zhao, Y; Carroll, DW; You, Y; Chaiswing, L; Wen, R; Batinic-Haberle, I; Bondada, S; Liang, Y; St Clair, DK, A novel redox regulator, MnTnBuOE-2-PyP5+, enhances normal hematopoietic stem/progenitor cell function., Redox Biology, vol 12 (2017), pp. 129-138 [10.1016/j.redox.2017.02.005] [abs].
- Leu, D; Spasojevic, I; Nguyen, H; Deng, B; Tovmasyan, A; Weitner, T; Sampaio, RS; Batinic-Haberle, I; Huang, T-T, CNS bioavailability and radiation protection of normal hippocampal neurogenesis by a lipophilic Mn porphyrin-based superoxide dismutase mimic, MnTnBuOE-2-PyP5., Redox Biology, vol 12 (2017), pp. 864-871 [10.1016/j.redox.2017.04.027] [abs].
- Boss, MK; Dewhirst, MW; Sampaio, RS; Bennett, A; Tovmasyan, A; Berman, KG; Beaven, AW; Rizzieri, DA; Batinic-Haberle, I; Hauck, ML; Spasojevic, I, Potential for a novel manganese porphyrin compound as adjuvant canine lymphoma therapy., Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, vol 80 no. 2 (2017), pp. 421-431 [10.1007/s00280-017-3372-z] [abs].
- Birer, SR; Lee, C-T; Choudhury, KR; Young, KH; Spasojevic, I; Batinic-Haberle, I; Crapo, JD; Dewhirst, MW; Ashcraft, KA, Inhibition of the Continuum of Radiation-Induced Normal Tissue Injury by a Redox-Active Mn Porphyrin., Radiation Research, vol 188 no. 1 (2017), pp. 94-104 [10.1667/rr14757.1.s1] [abs].