Holman Page McAdams
Professor of Radiology
Current plans include projects related to evaluation of prototype systems for clinical chest imaging, including tomosynthesis and computer-aided analysis of digital chest radiographs.
2. Functional Lung Imaging.
Current plans include projects related to evaluation of hyperpolarized Xenon MR imaging of lung function.
3. Interstitial Lung Disease.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Radiology
- Chief, Cardiothoracic Imaging
- Office Location: 2523 Hosp South, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-7481
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.D. Duke University, 1986
- Dobbins, JT; McAdams, HP, Chest tomosynthesis: technical principles and clinical update., European Journal of Radiology, vol 72 no. 2 (2009), pp. 244-251 [10.1016/j.ejrad.2009.05.054] [abs].
- Martinez, S; Heyneman, LE; McAdams, HP; Rossi, SE; Restrepo, CS; Eraso, A, Mucoid impactions: finger-in-glove sign and other CT and radiographic features., Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc, vol 28 no. 5 (2008), pp. 1369-1382 [10.1148/rg.285075212] [abs].
- James, TD; McAdams, HP; Song, J-W; Li, CM; Godfrey, DJ; DeLong, DM; Paik, S-H; Martinez-Jimenez, S, Digital tomosynthesis of the chest for lung nodule detection: interim sensitivity results from an ongoing NIH-sponsored trial., Medical physics, vol 35 no. 6 (2008), pp. 2554-2557 [10.1118/1.2937277] [abs].
- Martinez, S; McAdams, HP; Batchu, CS, The many faces of pulmonary nontuberculous mycobacterial infection., AJR. American journal of roentgenology, vol 189 no. 1 (2007), pp. 177-186 [10.2214/AJR.07.2074] [abs].
- Samei, E; Stebbins, SA; Dobbins, JT; McAdams, HP; Lo, JY, Multiprojection correlation imaging for improved detection of pulmonary nodules., AJR. American journal of roentgenology, vol 188 no. 5 (2007), pp. 1239-1245 [10.2214/AJR.06.0843] [abs].
- McAdams, HP; Samei, E; Dobbins, J; Tourassi, GD; Ravin, CE, Recent advances in chest radiography., Radiology, vol 241 no. 3 (2006), pp. 663-683 [10.1148/radiol.2413051535] [abs].
- Samei, E; Lo, JY; Yoshizumi, TT; Jesneck, JL; Dobbins, JT; Floyd, CE; McAdams, HP; Ravin, CE, Comparative scatter and dose performance of slot-scan and full-field digital chest radiography systems., Radiology, vol 235 no. 3 (2005), pp. 940-949 [10.1148/radiol.2353040516] [abs].
- Ravenel, JG; McAdams, HP, Multiplanar and three-dimensional imaging of the thorax., Radiologic Clinics of North America, vol 41 no. 3 (2003), pp. 475-489 [abs].
- Erasmus, JJ; McAdams, HP; Rossi, SE, Drug-induced lung injury., Seminars in Roentgenology, vol 37 no. 1 (2002), pp. 72-81 [abs].
- Erasmus, JJ; McAdams, HP; Rossi, SE, High-resolution CT of drug-induced lung disease., Radiologic Clinics of North America, vol 40 no. 1 (2002), pp. 61-72 [abs].
- McAdams, HP; Hatabu, H; Donnelly, LF; Chen, Q; Tadamura, E; MacFall, JR, Novel techniques for MR imaging of pulmonary airspaces., Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics of North America, vol 8 no. 1 (2000), pp. 205-219 [abs].
- McAdams, HP; Palmer, SM; Donnelly, LF; Charles, HC; Tapson, VF; MacFall, JR, Hyperpolarized 3He-enhanced MR imaging of lung transplant recipients: preliminary results., AJR. American journal of roentgenology, vol 173 no. 4 (1999), pp. 955-959 [10.2214/ajr.173.4.10511156] [abs].
- Donnelly, LF; MacFall, JR; McAdams, HP; Majure, JM; Smith, J; Frush, DP; Bogonad, P; Charles, HC; Ravin, CE, Cystic fibrosis: combined hyperpolarized 3He-enhanced and conventional proton MR imaging in the lung--preliminary observations., Radiology, vol 212 no. 3 (1999), pp. 885-889 [10.1148/radiology.212.3.r99se20885] [abs].