James B. Duke Professor of Biochemistry
Appointments and Affiliations
- James B. Duke Professor of Biochemistry
- Professor of Biochemistry
- Professor of Chemistry
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Yale University, 2000
- BIOCHEM 393: Research Independent Study
- BIOCHEM 593: Research Independent Study
- BIOCHEM 695: Understanding NMR Spectroscopy
- PHARM 493: Research Independent Study
- PHARM 494: Research Independent Study
- Salmon, L; Stull, F; Sayle, S; Cato, C; Akgül, Ş; Foit, L; Ahlstrom, LS; Eisenmesser, EZ; Al-Hashimi, HM; Bardwell, JCA; Horowitz, S, The Mechanism of HdeA Unfolding and Chaperone Activation., Journal of Molecular Biology, vol 430 no. 1 (2018), pp. 33-40 [10.1016/j.jmb.2017.11.002] [abs].
- Clay, MC; Ganser, LR; Merriman, DK; Al-Hashimi, HM, Resolving sugar puckers in RNA excited states exposes slow modes of repuckering dynamics., Nucleic Acids Research, vol 45 no. 14 (2017) [10.1093/nar/gkx525] [abs].
- Stelling, AL; Xu, Y; Zhou, H; Choi, SH; Clay, MC; Merriman, DK; Al-Hashimi, HM, Robust IR-based detection of stable and fractionally populated G-C+ and A-T Hoogsteen base pairs in duplex DNA., FEBS Letters, vol 591 no. 12 (2017), pp. 1770-1784 [10.1002/1873-3468.12681] [abs].
- Sathyamoorthy, B; Shi, H; Zhou, H; Xue, Y; Rangadurai, A; Merriman, DK; Al-Hashimi, HM, Insights into Watson-Crick/Hoogsteen breathing dynamics and damage repair from the solution structure and dynamic ensemble of DNA duplexes containing m1A., Nucleic Acids Research, vol 45 no. 9 (2017), pp. 5586-5601 [10.1093/nar/gkx186] [abs].
- Vaidyanathan, PP; AlSadhan, I; Merriman, DK; Al-Hashimi, HM; Herschlag, D, Pseudouridine and N6-methyladenosine modifications weaken PUF protein/RNA interactions., RNA (New York, N.Y.), vol 23 no. 5 (2017), pp. 611-618 [10.1261/rna.060053.116] [abs].