Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Dr. Chris Dwyer received his B.S. in computer engineering from the Pennsylvania State University in 1998, and his M.S. and Ph.D. in computer science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2000 and 2003, respectively.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Page:
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellowship (NSSEFF). Office of the Secretary of Defense. 2014
- Kavli Fellow. National Academy of Sciences. 2011
- Computer Science Study Group. DARPA. 2009
- Presidential Early Career Awards for Scientists and Engineers. President of the United States of America. 2008
- Young Investigator Award. Army Research Office. 2008
- Rowland, CE; Delehanty, JB; Dwyer, CL; Medintz, IL, Growing applications for bioassembled Förster resonance energy transfer cascades, Materials Today (2016) [10.1016/j.mattod.2016.09.013] [abs].
- Wang, S; Zhang, X; Li, Y; Bashizade, R; Yang, S; Dwyer, C; Lebeck, AR, Accelerating Markov Random Field Inference Using Molecular Optical Gibbs Sampling Units, Proceedings - 2016 43rd International Symposium on Computer Architecture, ISCA 2016 (2016), pp. 558-569 [10.1109/ISCA.2016.55] [abs].
- Wang, S; Vyas, R; Dwyer, C, Fluorescent taggants with temporally coded signatures., Optics express, vol 24 no. 14 (2016), pp. 15528-15545 [10.1364/oe.24.015528] [abs].
- LaBoda, CD; Dwyer, CL, Upconverting Nanoparticle Relays for Resonance Energy Transfer Networks, Advanced Functional Materials, vol 26 no. 17 (2016), pp. 2866-2874 [10.1002/adfm.201505029] [abs].
- Díaz, SA; Buckhout-White, S; Brown, CW; Samanta, A; Klein, WP; Ancona, MG; Dwyer, CL; Goldman, ER; Melinger, JS; Cunningham, PD; Spillmann, CM; Medintz, IL, Using DNA nanostructures to harvest light and create energy transfer and harvesting systems, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 10013 (2016) [10.1117/12.2242727] [abs].