Benjamin Aaron Alman
James R. Urbaniak, M.D., Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- James R. Urbaniak, M.D., Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Professor in Cell Biology
- Professor in the Department of Pathology
- Professor in Pediatrics
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Co-Director of the Regeneration Next Initiative
- Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.D. Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, 1986
- PATHOL 793: Research Independent Study
- Alman, BA; Purtill, JJ; Pellegrini, VD; Scoles, P, The Fourth Year of Medical School: Time for Reassessment: AOA Critical Issues., The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, vol 99 no. 13 (2017) [10.2106/jbjs.16.01094] [abs].
- Baht, GS; Nadesan, P; Silkstone, D; Alman, BA, Pharmacologically targeting beta-catenin for NF1 associated deficiencies in fracture repair., BONE, vol 98 (2017), pp. 31-36 [10.1016/j.bone.2017.02.012] [abs].
- MacParland, SA; Tsoi, KM; Ouyang, B; Ma, X-Z; Manuel, J; Fawaz, A; Ostrowski, MA; Alman, BA; Zilman, A; Chan, WCW; McGilvray, ID, Phenotype Determines Nanoparticle Uptake by Human Macrophages from Liver and Blood., ACS Nano, vol 11 no. 3 (2017), pp. 2428-2443 [10.1021/acsnano.6b06245] [abs].
- Tsoi, KM; MacParland, SA; Ma, X-Z; Spetzler, VN; Echeverri, J; Ouyang, B; Fadel, SM; Sykes, EA; Goldaracena, N; Kaths, JM; Conneely, JB; Alman, BA; Selzner, M; Ostrowski, MA; Adeyi, OA; Zilman, A; McGilvray, ID; Chan, WCW, Mechanism of hard-nanomaterial clearance by the liver., Nature Materials, vol 15 no. 11 (2016), pp. 1212-1221 [10.1038/nmat4718] [abs].
- Ghadakzadeh, S; Kannu, P; Whetstone, H; Howard, A; Alman, BA, β-Catenin modulation in neurofibromatosis type 1 bone repair: therapeutic implications., The FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, vol 30 no. 9 (2016), pp. 3227-3237 [10.1096/fj.201500190rr] [abs].