Benjamin Aaron Alman
James R. Urbaniak, M.D., Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
Appointments and Affiliations
- James R. Urbaniak, M.D., Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Professor in Cell Biology
- Professor in Pediatrics
- Professor in the Department of Pathology
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Co-Director of the Regeneration Next Initiative
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.D. Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, 1986
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- New Investigator Recognition Award Winners. Orthopaedic Research Society. 1992
- PATHOL 793: Research Independent Study
- Giampietro, PF; Pourquie, O; Raggio, C; Ikegawa, S; Turnpenny, PD; Gray, R; Dunwoodie, SL; Gurnett, CA; Alman, B; Cheung, K; Kusumi, K; Hadley-Miller, N; Wise, CA, Summary of the first inaugural joint meeting of the International Consortium for scoliosis genetics and the International Consortium for vertebral anomalies and scoliosis, March 16–18, 2017, Dallas, Texas, American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A, vol 176 no. 1 (2018), pp. 253-256 [10.1002/ajmg.a.38550] [abs].
- Hsu, S-HC; Nadesan, P; Puviindran, V; Stallcup, WB; Kirsch, DG; Alman, BA, Effects of chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 4 (NG2/CSPG4) on soft tissue sarcoma growth depend on tumor developmental stage., The Journal of biological chemistry (2017) [10.1074/jbc.m117.805051] [abs].
- Scales, CD, Editorial Comment., Urology, vol 106 (2017) [10.1016/j.urology.2017.03.055] [abs].
- Alman, BA; Purtill, JJ; Pellegrini, VD; Scoles, P, The Fourth Year of Medical School: Time for Reassessment: AOA Critical Issues., The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, vol 99 no. 13 (2017) [10.2106/jbjs.16.01094] [abs].
- Baht, GS; Nadesan, P; Silkstone, D; Alman, BA, Pharmacologically targeting beta-catenin for NF1 associated deficiencies in fracture repair., BONE, vol 98 (2017), pp. 31-36 [10.1016/j.bone.2017.02.012] [abs].