Adela Rambi Guanco Cardones
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
- Email Address: email@example.com
- National Institutes of Health, 2010
- Duke University, 2009
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, 2006
- National Cancer Institute, 2005
- University of the Philippines, 1998
- M.D. University of the Philippines, 1995
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- Duke Health Scholar. Duke University Health System. 2017
- ENABLE Grant. Duke Private Diagnostic Clinic. 2015
- Translational Project Award. Duke Skin Disease Research Center. 2015
- J Lamar Callaway Teaching Award. Duke Dermatology. 2012
- Medical Dermatology Career Development Award. Dermatology Foundation. 2012
- Mentorship Program. Journal of American Academy of Dermatology. 2012
- Leadership Program. American Academy of Dermatology. 2011
- AAD-EADV Scholarship Grant. American Academy of Dermatology. 2008
- Mentorship Award. Women's Dermatological Society. 2007
- Fellow's Award for Research Excellence (FARE). National Institutes of Health. 2004
- Puza, C; Cardones, AR, Concepts and controversies in the treatment of cutaneous lichen planus: a review., Giornale Italiano di Dermatologia e Venereologia (2017) [10.23736/s0392-0488.17.05778-9] [abs].
- Weiner, J; Marano, A; Cardones, A; Criscione-Schreiber, L, Fever, Joint Pain, Seizures, and Rash in a 53-Year-Old Woman, Arthritis Care and Research, vol 69 no. 9 (2017), pp. 1437-1443 [10.1002/acr.23248] [abs].
- Schneider, M; Cardones, AR; Selim, MA, Amicrobial Pustulosis of the Folds and Autoimmunity., Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease, vol 20 no. 4 (2016), pp. e57-e58 [10.1097/lgt.0000000000000241] [abs].
- Siegel, JA; Chren, M-M; Weinstock, MA; Department of Veterans Affairs Keratinocyte Carcinoma Chemoprevention Trial Group, , Correlates of skin-related quality of life (QoL) in those with multiple keratinocyte carcinomas (KCs): A cross-sectional study., Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology, vol 75 no. 3 (2016), pp. 639-642 [10.1016/j.jaad.2016.05.008] [abs].
- Whitley, MJ; Cardones, AR; Craciunescu, OI; Kirsch, DG, Externally applied high-dose-rate brachytherapy for deeply invasive cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in an older patient., Practical Radiation Oncology, vol 6 no. 4 (2016), pp. e141-e144 [10.1016/j.prro.2015.11.008] [abs].