Adela Rambi Guanco Cardones
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
- Email Address: email@example.com
- National Institutes of Health, 2010
- Duke University, 2009
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, 2006
- National Cancer Institute, 2005
- University of the Philippines, 1998
- M.D. University of the Philippines, 1995
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- Duke Health Scholar. Duke University Health System. 2017
- ENABLE Grant. Duke Private Diagnostic Clinic. 2015
- Translational Project Award. Duke Skin Disease Research Center. 2015
- J Lamar Callaway Teaching Award. Duke Dermatology. 2012
- Medical Dermatology Career Development Award. Dermatology Foundation. 2012
- Mentorship Program. Journal of American Academy of Dermatology. 2012
- Leadership Program. American Academy of Dermatology. 2011
- AAD-EADV Scholarship Grant. American Academy of Dermatology. 2008
- Mentorship Award. Women's Dermatological Society. 2007
- Fellow's Award for Research Excellence (FARE). National Institutes of Health. 2004
- Schneider, M; Cardones, AR; Selim, MA, Amicrobial Pustulosis of the Folds and Autoimmunity., Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease, vol 20 no. 4 (2016), pp. e57-e58 [10.1097/lgt.0000000000000241] [abs].
- Whitley, MJ; Cardones, AR; Craciunescu, OI; Kirsch, DG, Externally applied high-dose-rate brachytherapy for deeply invasive cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in an older patient., Practical Radiation Oncology, vol 6 no. 4 (2016), pp. e141-e144 [10.1016/j.prro.2015.11.008] [abs].
- Schneider, M; Cardones, ARG; Selim, MA; Cendales, LC, Vascularized composite allotransplantation: a closer look at the banff working classification., Transplant International, vol 29 no. 6 (2016), pp. 663-671 [10.1111/tri.12750] [abs].
- Cardones, AR; Hall, RP, Cost of Inpatient Care of Patients With Pemphigus in the United States: Translating Dollars and Cents Into Improved Patient Care., JAMA Dermatology, vol 152 no. 6 (2016), pp. 629-630 [10.1001/jamadermatol.2015.5241] [abs].
- Hooten, JN; Hall, RP; Cardones, AR; Cheng, R; Selim, MA, Opportunistic cutaneous fungal infections in the inpatient setting., International Journal of Dermatology, vol 55 no. 4 (2016), pp. e223-e226 [10.1111/ijd.13059] [abs].